Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival

Go down 
+11
Headtripp
chaynick
firestartr420
moparmarc
AlterEgo
RomeoWright
jontoad
Illinois Chaos
jesse031081
stairman
eviltrycycle
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 7:39 pm

There were TWO OTHER TRUCKS in your class. HUSH UP!
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 8:00 pm

yeah yeah.....
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 8:07 pm

Haha had a good time today and yeah my bald head is burnt ouch
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 8:13 pm

Was a lot of fun out there. Thanks for the support!
Back to top Go down
chaynick
CAMM Member
chaynick

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 8:25 pm

Had a great time today as well. And thanks for voting for my truck..lol ...i know nobody else did... hahaha
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 9:20 pm

It was fun seeing everybody and even more fun making some hit men cry. Smile but they got me in the end.
Back to top Go down
RomeoWright
CAMM Member
RomeoWright

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 9:23 pm

Hey Tom how many ppl can say they've back to back killed a 7 second dragster! lol that guy had to be pissed!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 9:54 pm

RomeoWright wrote:
Hey Tom how many ppl can say they've back to back killed a 7 second dragster! lol that guy had to be pissed!

Huh, I dunno. Probably just the 6,5,4 and 3 sec. guys. LOL!!! Oh look 6 and 5 is 11 and 4 and 3 is 7. haha.
Back to top Go down
RomeoWright
CAMM Member
RomeoWright

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 9:57 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
RomeoWright wrote:

Huh, I dunno. Probably just the 6,5,4 and 3 sec. guys. LOL!!! Oh look 6 and 5 is 11 and 4 and 3 is 7. haha.

HAHAHAHA

i sent those 2 video's and the pic to your email
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2012, 10:50 pm

Was alot of fun today!! Good to see everybody too!!! I got down the track too. But the kids in the booth couldnt find my time... Think from what everybody said, it was around a 16.6 or something. Not impressive, but it was the first time I took it down the track so it was cool.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 9:07 am

Moparcharger06 wrote:
Was alot of fun today!! Good to see everybody too!!! I got down the track too. But the kids in the booth couldnt find my time... Think from what everybody said, it was around a 16.6 or something. Not impressive, but it was the first time I took it down the track so it was cool.

Yeah, there was a big line at the time slip shack after the final. People were complaining about having the wrong slip. I get up there and the kid cuts mine in half. I said what the fuck are you doing? I get the other half too, this was a money race. He handed me the slip. What a place, lol.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 12:19 pm

I think I might have fallen in love with this sport, already been researching the next mod. I was pleasantly surprised to be running 13.1@104.
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 2:02 pm

All the first timers make me wish i came out. I wouldn't have been the only one.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 2:15 pm

Everybody is timid about it at first. There really isn't any reason to be afraid. There is plenty of help to make sure your doing it right. Usually I suggest either asking another experienced racer, or watching from the stands for a few rounds to see how they do it. It's about as simple as line 'em up and go. No one will bite you. Well, some of them might. lol.
Back to top Go down
RomeoWright
CAMM Member
RomeoWright

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2012, 2:16 pm

Just dont line up next to that guy in the all black charger with all those decals on the window.....i hear that guy smokes dragsters!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:18 pm

Here is the time slip from the semis. It's that Kirkpatrick sponsored dragster.

16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 Money_10
Back to top Go down
jianni44
CAMM Member
jianni44

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 8:39 pm

My track experience has created a wish list, and my wife isn't going to like it….. LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2012, 9:44 pm

a couple vids from Sat event by Romeo's GF.

16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 Th_TomRun2

16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 Th_TomRun1
Back to top Go down
Devil
CAMM Member
Devil

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2012, 10:35 pm

Pictures from the show.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hemipwr70/sets/72157630798082918/

Ryan
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2012, 12:45 pm

Nice pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival   16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

16th Annual Great Lakes Mopar and AMC Festival
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3