Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bye Bye chrome!!!

Go down 
+8
Bulldog
jesse031081
HemiMag
Fidostudio
xegitalian19xx
firestartr420
AlterEgo
Shawn1112
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2012, 3:44 pm

Got rid of all my chrome today (almost all). Had it done in black vinyl and I really like the look. The only thing that I dont like is the chrome badge on the trunk, have to either get rid of it, or get it painted black. Will be ordering my black mesh grill next week. Couldnt do the chrome trim by the fogs, unless I pulled that whole assemble out, so that too will have to get painted. Next up will be the black roof in a couple weeks.
I think my favorite part is the mirrors, door handles and window trim

Bye Bye chrome!!! Photo45
Bye Bye chrome!!! Photo47
Bye Bye chrome!!! Photo49
Bye Bye chrome!!! Photo51
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2012, 3:46 pm

Looks good Shawn.

I think I wanna to that to my mirrors on the 200 now. I was thinking about it. I hate the chrome mirrors on it. The grill is gonna look SUH-WEET!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2012, 3:47 pm

Thanks Jackie, the car is actually feeling like mine now. Not just another 300!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2012, 3:50 pm

windows and mirrors look great, but im not really digging the part on the rear bumper... i think you should have gotten that body colored... same goes for the front... just my opinion though..
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2012, 3:55 pm

firestartr420 wrote:
windows and mirrors look great, but im not really digging the part on the rear bumper... i think you should have gotten that body colored... same goes for the front... just my opinion though..
I kind of feel you on that, but wait till its complete and all comes together. The front will flow together very nice with the black grill. The rear will look better when the wing is black, if not then I will peel it off and go body color. The rear bumper is the only part I'm iffy on rite now, cause I know the front is going to tie in really nice. I almost did the bumpers in body color, but his white was a couple of shades off and it would have looked like shit.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2012, 4:02 pm

I dunno. I have to say I like the black. It sets it apart from all the rest. I can't wait to see the finished product.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2012, 6:36 pm

Starting to look really good man!!
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2012, 8:10 pm

Still too much chrome...llooks good so far though...
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2012, 8:59 pm

I agree Shawn You should color match colormatch those pieces. How about some tinted tails as well
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2012, 9:09 pm

It breaks it up really well! Good work man
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2012, 11:30 pm

Looking real good... I thought I saw someone had or was selling a black wing for the back of the 300... But can't remember where and if it included the 2011...
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 7th 2012, 11:48 pm

Thats looking good man!!
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 8th 2012, 12:01 am

That looks great bro. The grill will tie in the front nicely . But the rear is missing something . You gonna black the exhaust tips some how?
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 7:11 pm

i like it.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 6:03 am

looks good shawn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bye Bye chrome!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye Bye chrome!!!   Bye Bye chrome!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bye Bye chrome!!!
Page 1 of 1