Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

today's new mod

Go down 
+9
mwa145
irishrt5.7
Shawn1112
Okie6.1
jontoad
Hypnotiq
BigM
Moparcharger07
inkedup
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

today's new mod - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 13th 2012, 11:09 pm

this is the pc that they had to match for me...today's new mod - Page 3 Dash11
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 8:43 am

Fidostudio wrote:
http://www.cousinjoeswash.com/

Looks like their server is down right now. Don't know exactly "HOW" it works but the shit is awesome. Cleans and shines the whole car and doesn't streak my matte vinyl at all. Even does the windows streak free.

They're right in Hoffman Estates too
I use this stuff too well I did before I ran out one of my co workers know the guy and got me free stuff to try out. It works great for getting the previous nights bugs off if you don't feel like washing the whole car.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 10:25 pm

today's new mod - Page 3 510today's new mod - Page 3 610

today's new mod - Page 3 710
today's new mod - Page 3 810

today's new mod - Page 3 910
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 10:19 am

that turned out really nice... good job...
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 11:08 am

thank's i found a new place that does great work and they do it all .mod's,paint everything and there super close to me in morris
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 11:53 am

Looks good, now vacuum the drivers side!! I thought you were selling the switch plate on LX????
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 12:26 pm

i might if the price is right,im not taking a loss.and i knew someone would give me shit for not vacuuming ...sorry was working on car......
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 12:30 pm

inkedup wrote:
i might if the price is right,im not taking a loss.and i knew someone would give me shit for not vacuuming ...sorry was working on car......
My guess with the flags on it you will have to take a loss.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 12:45 pm

eat my ass with the whole flag thingy.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 1:01 pm

i'm sorry or trying to be different and creative. i should of justn got charger on it nobody has that Mad or wait how bout r/t
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 6:57 pm

Touchy are we mike.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 7:02 pm

inkedup wrote:
i'm sorry or trying to be different and creative. i should of justn got charger on it nobody has that Mad or wait how bout r/t
You forgot Mopar
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2012, 10:57 pm

Funny .really should I just put the stock piece back in,I FEEL IT TAKES AWAY FROM PAINTING...I MEAN I LIKE THE CUSTOMER PC AND FLAGS BUT DON'T WANNA OVER KILL PLUS I GOT A GUY WILLING TO BUY FULL PRICE
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 10:16 am

You never know how its going to look until its all together. You will figure it out.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 9:45 pm

modded.....today's new mod - Page 3 911
today's new mod - Page 3 Better10
as of now

today's new mod - Page 3 Better11

i think im gonna leave it out i dont like the way the sides look for one.the face is all nice and finished ,i polished the switches so no more scuff's.but there are chips on sides and it looks like they touched it up and the paint flacked off and the way it sits you can see it ,plus im taking your thoughts into consideration.also less is more right? good thing when they painted bezel they did the ledges too.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2012, 10:08 pm

im thinking about a possible 3g customz kit for washer tank and coolant tank or petty rear strut bar or paddles not sure yet

also where should i mount toggle for esp mod inside ashtray or in the black plastic tray i just put in but the it would be visible....thought's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: today's new mod   today's new mod - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

today's new mod
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine Bay Aesthetics-
Jump to: