Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!


Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area
 
PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Mod #1 complete

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 32285
Posts : 12875
Reputation : 1605

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 9:01 pm

inkedup wrote:
idoit, Very Happy na just not a jew and waste all my money getting drunk
And breaking things

_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Location : Lake in the hills , IL
Points : 5961
Posts : 1477
Reputation : 225

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 9:19 pm

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Zx9s9h
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

Location : Naperville
Points : 3561
Posts : 324
Reputation : 16

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 9:51 pm

The tint looks nice I really need to get tint someday. Looks darker than 35% too.

Does the 300S come with black chrome pieces? You might be able to swap with some geezer who wants chrome.... I think the 300S has black chrome grille and trim.

Can't hurt to post up on LX looking for a local swap.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

Location : Cornfield
Points : 3945
Posts : 497
Reputation : 114

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2012, 11:28 pm

Tint looks real good... And once the chrome gets wrapped it will even look better than it does already...

And so it begins.....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 32285
Posts : 12875
Reputation : 1605

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 9:51 am

BigM wrote:
The tint looks nice I really need to get tint someday. Looks darker than 35% too.

Does the 300S come with black chrome pieces? You might be able to swap with some geezer who wants chrome.... I think the 300S has black chrome grille and trim.

Can't hurt to post up on LX looking for a local swap.
Looks darker because of the black interior. Srt comes with black chrome pcs, and they want $1200 for just the grill!

_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

Location : Naperville
Points : 3561
Posts : 324
Reputation : 16

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 1:07 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
BigM wrote:
The tint looks nice I really need to get tint someday. Looks darker than 35% too.

Does the 300S come with black chrome pieces? You might be able to swap with some geezer who wants chrome.... I think the 300S has black chrome grille and trim.

Can't hurt to post up on LX looking for a local swap.
Looks darker because of the black interior. Srt comes with black chrome pcs, and they want $1200 for just the grill!

Damn... well dealer prices are crazy. You'll have SRT buyers customizing and selling off the stock parts. I like the first gen 300 SRT8 wheels vs. the new ones. Actually the new Charger SRT8 wheels would look great on your car.
Back to top Go down
juan964
CAMM Rookie
juan964

Location : rolling meadows
Points : 2879
Posts : 21
Reputation : 0

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 1:56 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
This is at the tinters house, he sent me a pic. For you guys with the new glass that cant use regular tint. This guy charges $220 out the door. 30 + yrs exp. His house is in Downers Grove

HEY SHAWN U THINK U CAN HOOK ME UP WITH THIS GUY SEE IF HE COULD TINT MY KAR UP??? IF I CAN HAVE HIS INFO.. THANKS..
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 32285
Posts : 12875
Reputation : 1605

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 9:58 pm

BigM wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
BigM wrote:
The tint looks nice I really need to get tint someday. Looks darker than 35% too.

Does the 300S come with black chrome pieces? You might be able to swap with some geezer who wants chrome.... I think the 300S has black chrome grille and trim.

Can't hurt to post up on LX looking for a local swap.
Looks darker because of the black interior. Srt comes with black chrome pcs, and they want $1200 for just the grill!

Damn... well dealer prices are crazy. You'll have SRT buyers customizing and selling off the stock parts. I like the first gen 300 SRT8 wheels vs. the new ones. Actually the new Charger SRT8 wheels would look great on your car.
Those are also black chrome, can't imagine the price of those

_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 32285
Posts : 12875
Reputation : 1605

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2012, 9:59 pm

juan964 wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
This is at the tinters house, he sent me a pic. For you guys with the new glass that cant use regular tint. This guy charges $220 out the door. 30 + yrs exp. His house is in Downers Grove

HEY SHAWN U THINK U CAN HOOK ME UP WITH THIS GUY SEE IF HE COULD TINT MY KAR UP??? IF I CAN HAVE HIS INFO.. THANKS..
Posted info on page 1 of this thread

_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Location : Hainesville-ISH
Points : 23966
Posts : 2302
Reputation : 591

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2012, 9:41 pm

That looks good bro!!
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

Location : Naperville
Points : 3740
Posts : 200
Reputation : 17

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 7:47 pm

whens mod number two comin?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 32285
Posts : 12875
Reputation : 1605

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 14th 2012, 10:00 pm

Done, got rid off most of the chrome.

_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

Location : Naperville
Points : 3740
Posts : 200
Reputation : 17

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2012, 10:08 pm

even the handles?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Location : Hater Proof
Points : 32285
Posts : 12875
Reputation : 1605

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2012, 5:07 am

TgTwist wrote:
even the handles?

http://www.chicagolandareamodernmopars.com/t6509-bye-bye-chrome

_________________
"Dont Talk About It, Be About It"
"Get In Where U Fit In"

Mod #1 complete - Page 2 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Mod #1 complete - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod #1 complete   Mod #1 complete - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Mod #1 complete
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Interior-
Jump to: