Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are you from??

Go down 
+20
AlterEgo
moaugust88
eviltrycycle
ttruckinon
inkedup
jlg1963
stairman
firestartr420
jgraun
jamesv82
Hypnotiq
chicagovich
Headtripp
300Crocket
blackhemi
Moparcharger07
BigM
mwa145
jontoad
Shawn1112
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GSB06SRT
CAMM Pro
GSB06SRT

Where are you from?? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2012, 8:22 pm

Lived in Northwest Suburbs (Grew up in Barrington) until I was about 35, bought a house on far southeast side near the Ford Plant (I think you might be in my area moaugust88) and work about 2 miles from my house. Hopefully work is going to continue otherwise I'm considering going down by my cousin in Arkansas to work for her. (She's big shot at Wally's World king )
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 6:32 pm

Lived in the city my whole life grew up in humboldt park and ended in rogers park then moved to palatine 3 years ago when a great deal came my way. Now in a debate to stay out there or move back to the city
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 8:41 pm

Razor wrote:
Lived in the city my whole life grew up in humboldt park and ended in rogers park then moved to palatine 3 years ago when a great deal came my way. Now in a debate to stay out there or move back to the city
Where at in H.P.? Did you go to school over there if so where?? You must have been on the Kedzie side seeing how you like the black and gold,lol?? king

Seriously though, I still go over there and still know everyone from back in the day including those guys on the Kedzie side.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 8:44 pm

Tell me one of you went to Roberto Clemente?
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 8:48 pm

Um lets see, live in Elgin now but started in Streamwood, with stints in England and South Africa. When I was young we would live here for a year and then South Africa for a year or England. Finally settled in Elgin when the wife and I had the house built and I don't really plan on moving.
Back to top Go down
Razor
CAMM Pro
Razor

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 9:05 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Razor wrote:
Where at in H.P.? Did you go to school over there if so where?? You must have been on the Kedzie side seeing how you like the black and gold,lol?? king

Seriously though, I still go over there and still know everyone from back in the day including those guys on the Kedzie side.
Elementary school i went to chase. I actually lived by north and western which idk what its considered now but its nothing like when i was a kid. My black n yellow has nothing to do with what your talking about Shawn lol
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 9:11 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
Tell me one of you went to Roberto Clemente?
Nope, Schurz and Prosser, and kicked out of both. I know a bunch of people that went there

Last edited by Shawn1112 on March 12th 2012, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 9:12 pm

Razor wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
Razor wrote:

Elementary school i went to chase. I actually lived by north and western which idk what its considered now but its nothing like when i was a kid. My black n yellow has nothing to do with what your talking about Shawn lol
I started gang banging on North and Artesian, all yuppies now.
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2012, 10:35 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Razor wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
Razor wrote:

I started gang banging on North and Artesian, all yuppies now.

When I was in college I worked a summer at the Whole Foods on North Avenue which was brand new at the time. I closed the place 5 nights a week including the weekends and it was still hooker central in the mid 90s. Now it is totally transformed.
Back to top Go down
DVEEUS
CAMM Member
DVEEUS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 12:03 pm

born and raised in suburbia virginia outside of the city of richmond...now live out in the country/woods <where no one can hear you scream Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad > between williamsburg and richmond... sunny
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 2:19 pm

Tell Chaka Khan/Smart that Illinois is better than VCU... in other words, lie!
Back to top Go down
DVEEUS
CAMM Member
DVEEUS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 2:24 pm

BigM wrote:
Tell Chaka Khan/Smart that Illinois is better than VCU... in other words, lie!

haaaaaa...i hear ya...but we already received breaking news that he turned down illinois... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 3:17 pm

Yeah just another low point for Illini... good thing I don't follow college sports.
Back to top Go down
DVEEUS
CAMM Member
DVEEUS

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2012, 3:21 pm

BigM wrote:
Yeah just another low point for Illini... good thing I don't follow college sports.

he's quite the celebrity around here of course...i don't follow them necessarily but when it's local news you absorb it constantly... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are you from??   Where are you from?? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are you from??
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: