Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

With the Weather being good tomorrow...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

With the Weather being good tomorrow... Empty
PostSubject: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2012, 10:51 pm

time to tint a customers tail lights!
With the Weather being good tomorrow... DSC00511
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 6:05 am

Its windy as hell!
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 6:40 am

Shit !!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 10:26 pm

just started buffing them today ,here are some pics.
With the Weather being good tomorrow... DSC00523
With the Weather being good tomorrow... DSC00522

should have them done tomorrow. !
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 10:32 pm

looking good bro. I might order a new set so you can tint them.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 10:37 pm

fosho! i bought some 3 inch buffing pads that made the buffing way easier.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 10:37 pm

how well do the light's shine through?
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 11:09 pm

inkedup wrote:
how well do the light's shine through?
i will have to get back to you on that one lol. this girl wanted them really dark.
light should still be visible
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2012, 11:13 pm

if it is really dark try silver star tail light bulb's there pretty bright compared to o.e.m
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 14th 2012, 12:11 am

Or you might have to go LED's to compensate for the tint.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2012, 6:06 pm

Just installed them today. came out nice. black really goes well with that color.
and the lights were still visible. i was surprised!
With the Weather being good tomorrow... 6988400613_626363c919_z
DSC00538 by mwa145, on Flickr
With the Weather being good tomorrow... 6842277014_bd9fd1f530_z
DSC00536 by mwa145, on Flickr
With the Weather being good tomorrow... 6988399745_654fc11f5c_z
DSC00535 by mwa145, on Flickr
With the Weather being good tomorrow... 6988399247_1b060da240_z
DSC00531 by mwa145, on Flickr
With the Weather being good tomorrow... 6988398987_f9af928f86_z
DSC00534 by mwa145, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2012, 6:21 pm

Nice work bro.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2012, 9:33 pm

They look great, but I get nervous with such dark tails. They can be difficult to see in the sunlight (*Ray* ahem)

>)

2006 Charger Daytona R/T Go•Man•Go  #3918/4000
2009 Challenger R/T
With the Weather being good tomorrow... Teamheadtripp
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2012, 9:52 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
They look great, but I get nervous with such dark tails. They can be difficult to see in the sunlight (*Ray* ahem)

>)

I thought the same thing at first ,but you can actually still see them during the day even that dark...they look great not do the 3rd brake light
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2012, 11:11 pm

Black and Silver Steel is nice Smile But I'm biased.

I'd never tint mine at least never that dark. I get annoyed behind guys with tinted tails you can't see shit in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2012, 12:42 am

AlterEgo wrote:

>)
im actually trying to convince Ray to go a couple more shades darker Twisted Evil
are the bulbs in the charger and 300c different? because her tails were like 4 coats of nightshades
and we were still able to see all the lights perfectly.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2012, 12:44 am

BigM wrote:

I'd never tint mine at least never that dark. I get annoyed behind guys with tinted tails you can't see shit in the sunlight.
i drove behind her so we could check out the light out put and they were perfect.
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2012, 12:45 am

Hypnotiq wrote:
Nice work bro.
thanks man!
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2012, 7:15 am

mwa145 wrote:
BigM wrote:

i drove behind her so we could check out the light out put and they were perfect.

I'm doubting they are perfect... if you stare at them sure you can tell they are lit but what about the 85 year old grandma in the Olds 88 that is barreling down on you?

Sure I can tell when tinted tails are braking but I pay attention on the road unlike the 60% that are just drifting thru space.

I don't know why people respect the reverse lights and don't tint them, might as well keep it clean and tint the whole thing. I'm in reverse maybe 0.05% of my drive time and usually the area is well lit enough like backing in my garage Smile
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2012, 9:14 am

BigM wrote:
mwa145 wrote:
BigM wrote:

I don't know why people respect the reverse lights and don't tint them, might as well keep it clean and tint the whole thing. I'm in reverse maybe 0.05% of my drive time and usually the area is well lit enough like backing in my garage Smile

lol . i think it just makes the tail lights look better ,especially on the chargers and 300's since they have strips
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2012, 9:24 am

I like the reverse left clear. Looks alot better IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With the Weather being good tomorrow...   With the Weather being good tomorrow... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With the Weather being good tomorrow...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: