Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

navigation disc

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

navigation disc Empty
PostSubject: navigation disc   navigation disc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 6:03 pm

i think my navigation disc is wore out. More often than not it displays a disc error and makes a really loud chime every once in a while, so I took it out. Is there any way to burn a usable copy of a newer version, and if so would someone be willing to do it for me? thanks,
bill
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

navigation disc Empty
PostSubject: Re: navigation disc   navigation disc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2012, 7:17 pm

If you have a disc burning program on your computer you can try burning a disc image of the disc, if you try to copy it, it won't work and even the disc image does not always work depending on the level of encryption on the disc. But that is your best bet without spending the $200 bucks for a new disk.
Back to top Go down
VanillaRT
CAMM Member
VanillaRT

navigation disc Empty
PostSubject: Re: navigation disc   navigation disc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 12:07 pm

Contact Mr. Incredible on LXForums.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

navigation disc Empty
PostSubject: Re: navigation disc   navigation disc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 6:19 pm

Yeah contact Mr. Incredible I got my newest disc from him and spent pent way less than $200.
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

navigation disc Empty
PostSubject: Re: navigation disc   navigation disc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 10:10 pm

thanks for the heads up. I looked him up and sent a message. I found something on ebay as well if I don't hear back in a few days.
bill
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

navigation disc Empty
PostSubject: Re: navigation disc   navigation disc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 10:18 pm

Mr. I should be way cheaper. Less than $30 for latest version with in motion hack. Delivered lightning fast. Hard for eBay to beat that.
Back to top Go down
funkpolice
CAMM All-Star
funkpolice

navigation disc Empty
PostSubject: Re: navigation disc   navigation disc I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2012, 10:42 pm

ebay was 35 for the version that came out in 12/11. AK I think and motion hack. I'll wait to hear back until mon. If nothing I'll get the ebay one. From the looks of things over there he's quite a busy boy.
bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

navigation disc Empty
PostSubject: Re: navigation disc   navigation disc I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

navigation disc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Electronics-
Jump to: