Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

which is better?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jgraun
CAMM Member
jgraun

which is better? Empty
PostSubject: which is better?   which is better? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 9:46 pm

Right now I just have a stock exhaust on my V6 charger, and I wanna give my car a little more sound. Is it better to just get the mufflers or do the whole exhaust system? and what kind of exhaust do you guys recommend?
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better?   which is better? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 9:49 pm

I have zoomers and love them!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better?   which is better? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 10:03 pm

AlterEgo wrote:
I have zoomers and love them!

You have cut outs. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better?   which is better? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2012, 11:04 pm

I redid the whole exhuast and recently added electric cutouts. Sounds pretty damn good for a sixer Smile
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better?   which is better? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2012, 6:40 am

I should be getting my manual dumps with turn downs today.
Back to top Go down
jgraun
CAMM Member
jgraun

which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better?   which is better? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2012, 9:23 am

what kind of system did you use?
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better?   which is better? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2012, 9:27 am

Dual with X pipe and Cherry Bomb glasspacks
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better?   which is better? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2012, 7:11 pm

Blastin Bob's is a nice, cheaper way to go as well, they just eliminate the resonators in the rear and convert it to duals, and keeps the stock muffler in the middle. It gives a nice subtle tone to it as well, I've had mine for years and they are holding up very well

And basically how it looks from down under....
which is better? 28366624_o

I just installed the same kit on tgwist's car too last week
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better?   which is better? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2012, 11:16 pm

Definitely a good option!
Back to top Go down
jgraun
CAMM Member
jgraun

which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better?   which is better? I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2012, 9:05 am

thanks yeah ill look into it, at first i was lookin at flowmasters. I also got a 86 monte carlo SS and i put flowmasters on it and i liked the results but i was not sure with more modern day car and diffrent engine and everything but thanks again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

which is better? Empty
PostSubject: Re: which is better?   which is better? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

which is better?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exhaust-
Jump to: