Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial Empty
PostSubject: Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial   Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 7:27 pm

Loved this!

Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial   Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial I_icon_minitimeFebruary 5th 2012, 11:32 pm

i liked this commercial as well... however... I had to say one thing at the end... "Well Chrysler, if you want your engines to be heard... GIVE US LOUDER EXHAUSTS from the factory, that don't cost an arm and a leg Wink Wink"
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial   Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 11:20 am

I liked the commercial but felt they could have showed some of the cars a bit more... everyone was teasing cars coming out in Summer (NSX, Veloster Turbo) we should have had a Dart sighting just to wet the beak.

If you are cynical you watch that thinking that what is so American about Fiat-Chrysler but I'm not cynical Smile

I'm a patriotic guy and I tend to buy "american" within reason but I'd rather they just build great cars and they will sell them to americans of all types even euro snobs if the car is good enough!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial   Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 2:58 pm

i thought it was a great commercial!
Back to top Go down
TgTwist
CAMM Member
TgTwist

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial   Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2012, 9:55 pm

i also liked the commercial but i agree they could have showed some more cars
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial   Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chrysler's Super Bowl Commercial
Page 1 of 1