Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touchless Carwash in Naperville?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

Touchless Carwash in Naperville? Empty
PostSubject: Touchless Carwash in Naperville?   Touchless Carwash in Naperville? I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2011, 1:29 pm

Any recommendations on a good touchless carwash in Naperville? I used to use the Penguin on North Aurora but they went out of business Sad

I'm in North West Naperville so something on Ogden between Raymond and Naper?

Looking for a good wash and a good price. The Amoco at 59 and Brookdale is hot garbage!

My Charger is a daily driver come hell or high water so I'd like to occasionally rinse the salt off during the winter?

Thanks for your input I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Touchless Carwash in Naperville?   Touchless Carwash in Naperville? I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2011, 7:05 pm

don't know a cheap one. the guy Joe who owns that car wash near 75th and naper always hooks me up though. he brings his customers cars into our shop so he takes care of our employees. its the place that looks like a country club between washington and naper on 75th street.

i wash my Charger myself, but if I'm lazy i use a place that had washes for the price most places charge to do an auto wash. its in plainfield (I live in south naperville) near 30 and 143rd street.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Touchless Carwash in Naperville?   Touchless Carwash in Naperville? I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2011, 7:12 pm

is lisle too far
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Touchless Carwash in Naperville?   Touchless Carwash in Naperville? I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2011, 9:26 am

Depends where in Lisle is it on Ogden that's not too bad... sorta.

I love to wash the Charger myself but in winter that's rough. I liked Penguin because the auto wash was pretty good and you got a discount if you got gas from Thornton's. Now that I'm running the Diablo I gas up at Amoco but that touchless wash is horrid.

The nice thing with Penguin is it had the power washing bays and you could get the car nice and clean for the same cost as the auto wash but just dry it yourself.

I'm looking for a place with a decent auto wash, realistically as soon as you pull out you're getting filthy again so I just want to make sure it cleans pretty well. Some of the auto washes look like it threw a couple buckets of water on your car and then blew it dry for 20 seconds.

I'll try to look up that place on 75th that's not far from my in laws might be the place my father in law goes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touchless Carwash in Naperville?   Touchless Carwash in Naperville? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touchless Carwash in Naperville?
Page 1 of 1