Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Practiced with Art all day on the .400 pro tree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Practiced with Art all day on the .400 pro tree Empty
PostSubject: Practiced with Art all day on the .400 pro tree   Practiced with Art all day on the .400 pro tree I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 10:13 am

I think I have finally solved my brake problems. Made 5 passes yesterday and not one failure of the brakes at the line. They hold well now. 5 launches all in the .1xx for reaction time. I was trying to create as much confusion as possible by racing Art and his really noisy car, plus playing music loud to see if I could block it all out and concentrate on cutting good lights.

last hit my 10.85 vs. Art 9.89
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Practiced with Art all day on the .400 pro tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: Practiced with Art all day on the .400 pro tree   Practiced with Art all day on the .400 pro tree I_icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 10:22 am

pro trees are a biotch. lol. had to launch on them a couple times before when the other lane requests the pro tree in test n tune or something. the first time i was like wtf? lol.
Back to top Go down

Practiced with Art all day on the .400 pro tree
Page 1 of 1