Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So after 3 loooooonnnnng months.....

Go down 
+2
jontoad
mwa145
6 posters
AuthorMessage
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

So after 3 loooooonnnnng months..... Empty
PostSubject: So after 3 loooooonnnnng months.....   So after 3 loooooonnnnng months..... I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 6:14 pm

i got it installed!. The quality of it wasnt great . it needed a lot of body work to make it fit properly and still after that it wasnt OEM fit . Im fine with how it looks since its not a "show" car. took one quick pic at the body shop .
and i also got the fender replaced and painted. i have to go back to get the paint blended into the hood and door.
So after 3 loooooonnnnng months..... 6327543540_e1a590ec9a
377724_223625461038679_100001736814510_566473_1227530103_n by mwa145, on Flickr
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: So after 3 loooooonnnnng months.....   So after 3 loooooonnnnng months..... I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 6:14 pm

and i also got the grille colormatched
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: So after 3 loooooonnnnng months.....   So after 3 loooooonnnnng months..... I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 6:18 pm

sick.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: So after 3 loooooonnnnng months.....   So after 3 loooooonnnnng months..... I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 6:36 pm

Looks great! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: So after 3 loooooonnnnng months.....   So after 3 loooooonnnnng months..... I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 7:32 pm

Why wasn't paint blended when they did the paint work??? Are you saying the Grip fascia needed a lot of body work to fit? Looks great, what happened to the fenders you were going to buy?
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: So after 3 loooooonnnnng months.....   So after 3 loooooonnnnng months..... I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 7:42 pm

Looks good man!!
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: So after 3 loooooonnnnng months.....   So after 3 loooooonnnnng months..... I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 8:10 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Why wasn't paint blended when they did the paint work??? Are you saying the Grip fascia needed a lot of body work to fit? Looks great, what happened to the fenders you were going to buy?

he said it might not need to be blended since it was a newer car , and since i couldnt drop off my car since its my DD . i had to drop off just the parts. and yes it needed a lot of work,CHeck this thread out, http://www.srt8oc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37240

same thing was wrong with my shit.

and the fenders i actually bought but they needed extreme body work done! so i called them and i got my money back and got to keep them . and i didnt wanna wait more time so i bought a oem fender and called it a day
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: So after 3 loooooonnnnng months.....   So after 3 loooooonnnnng months..... I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 8:27 pm

It looks real good bro. I bet your happy as hell to get that shit on there after waiting all that time.

Get some clear corners!!
Back to top Go down
mwa145
CAMM Pro
mwa145

PostSubject: Re: So after 3 loooooonnnnng months.....   So after 3 loooooonnnnng months..... I_icon_minitimeNovember 8th 2011, 8:47 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
It looks real good bro. I bet your happy as hell to get that shit on there after waiting all that time.

Get some clear corners!!

hell yea man ! the shop that was originally gunna do my work never gave me a call back so it was a pain in the ass to find someone else thats why it also took a while. and naw man ! im gunna end up painting those Brilliant black and the rest of the chrome trim also BB.
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: So after 3 loooooonnnnng months.....   So after 3 loooooonnnnng months..... I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2011, 6:53 pm

Seen this in person today. Paint looks real good. I think everything fit well. After the rain stops time to wash that baby up and get some real pics up!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So after 3 loooooonnnnng months.....   So after 3 loooooonnnnng months..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So after 3 loooooonnnnng months.....
Page 1 of 1