Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twisted Sister Cruise San Antonio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Twisted Sister Cruise San Antonio Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Sister Cruise San Antonio   Twisted Sister Cruise San Antonio I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2011, 7:10 pm

Today I went for a cruise with Alamo City LX we drove 275 miles thru winding roads thru hill country what is known Three Twisted Sisters. Thought I'd share a small clip of the fun today. When I get YouTube to cooperate with my larger videos I'll post those. Fastest I go up to was 145 it was a blast. If you are ever in my neck of the woods I'm sure we can go out and do the cruise.
Back to top Go down

Twisted Sister Cruise San Antonio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: