Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Met an Idol

Go down 
+6
Johnny Bondo
Shawn1112
Illinois Chaos
eviltrycycle
Hypnotiq
300Crocket
10 posters
AuthorMessage
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

Met an Idol Empty
PostSubject: Met an Idol   Met an Idol I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 11:27 am

Met an Idol DSCN1410

I met one of my Idols!
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Met an Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met an Idol   Met an Idol I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 11:39 am

Wow! Foose!! Was he a cool cat or one of them that let fame get to his head?
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

Met an Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met an Idol   Met an Idol I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 11:57 am

He was as nice as they get! I didn't want to bother him as he was on vacation with his family. He stopped and approached me.

Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Met an Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met an Idol   Met an Idol I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 12:25 pm

That's awesome!!

I have heard he is a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Met an Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met an Idol   Met an Idol I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 2:10 pm

Chip Foose started at the bottom. His knowledge comes from experience.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Met an Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met an Idol   Met an Idol I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 4:04 pm

Where was the pic taken?
Back to top Go down
Johnny Bondo
CAMM Member
Johnny Bondo

Met an Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met an Idol   Met an Idol I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 6:48 pm

I'd like to meet him, especially if he was wearing that crazy wig. It would mean I would be on OVERHAULIN'. I love that show and have been seeing it a lot on HD theater. 205 on Comcast.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Met an Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met an Idol   Met an Idol I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 7:01 pm

i have never heard anything but good about Chip from anyone who has met him. he seems like a real cool guy. i have a lot of respect for that dude. he has never made a car i didn't like too. that's awesome that you got to talk to him.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Met an Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met an Idol   Met an Idol I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 8:47 pm

Im jealous for sure. The guy has major talent.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Met an Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met an Idol   Met an Idol I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2011, 10:46 pm

I had the pleasure of meeting him a few years ago when he was in Phoenix for the opening of a "build your own toy car" store. I went straight from work and he was getting ready to leave, walking out the door. I asked if i could have his autograph. Not only did he stop, he took out a glossy picture of himself (all I had was a blank piece of paper) and signed the picture exactly how I wanted him to sign it. He was soooooooooooo nice!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

Met an Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met an Idol   Met an Idol I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 7:33 am

Shawn, the pic was taken in watch store on St. Lucia. I saw him several times as we were on the same cruise ship.

Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Met an Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met an Idol   Met an Idol I_icon_minitimeJuly 28th 2011, 11:09 pm

That's BADASS!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Met an Idol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Met an Idol   Met an Idol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Met an Idol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Car Show :: Photo and Video Sharing-
Jump to: