Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa

Go down 
+14
Hypnotiq
Bulldog
AlterEgo
Illinois Chaos
irishrt5.7
stairman
xegitalian19xx
jesse031081
Headtripp
Shawn1112
Okie6.1
firestartr420
eviltrycycle
HemiMag
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 3:48 pm

My baby girl Natalie, was born July 21st,2011. Weighed in @ 9 lbs and she was 20 inches long. Everything came out great, my wife was induced c-section labor. She's in quite a bit of pain but trying to get through it. Natalie is ok, doing the usual -eating & sleeping. Will post pics soon Smile

Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa 272d34e1

Last edited by HemiMag on July 25th 2011, 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 3:53 pm

Congrats again Ivan and Vani (tell her hello). Welcome to world little Natalie!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 4:08 pm

Congrats!!! Now, wheres the cigars?!?
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 5:21 pm

Congrats Ivan and Vani. Welcome to the CAMM family Natalie!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 6:36 pm

Thank you guys & Crystal. She is such an amazing baby. Soon I will post up pictures
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 10:27 pm

Me and the family say congrats!!! Let me know when your kool with visitors, I will bring a Cubs or Bears outfit.
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 10:27 pm

happy birthday little one
congrats Man
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 10:39 pm

Congrats brother! Glad everyone is doing well
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 10:40 pm

Thanks Vic & Shawn. You all are family so if you guys decide to stop by and visit we're @ St.Alexius Medical Center in Hoffman Estates,IL. Any time past 2pm. We
Will be there till Sunday Smile
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 10:43 pm

Congrats Ivan!! Glad to see everything went well man!!!!
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2011, 11:07 pm

Congrats Ivan!!!And welcome little Natalie!! baby
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 8:42 am

congrats bro... glad all is well...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 9:10 am

Congrats, Ivan! So happy for ya, bro!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 11:46 am

Congrats to both of you! Can't wait for the pics!
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 12:44 pm

Congrats!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 1:16 pm

Congrats to you guys Ivan! Can't wait to see a pic.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 8:06 pm

thanks guys & thanks Jackie. Everything is going good and my wife will be released by tomorrow.I am sooo proud of her.Even if she's in pain she denied the morphine because she doesn't want to get used to it and then struggle at home.I love my perfect little family and can't wait till you all meet my bundle of JOY!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 8:15 pm

awesome! happy for ya Ivan!
Back to top Go down
BigM
CAMM Pro
BigM

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2011, 10:25 pm

Congratulations! My little boy turned 7 months on the 20th and I still feel like he's brand new! His mommy had a c-section too, make sure your wife takes it easy hopefully you're able to take some time off work or have family to help out.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 3:25 am

Thanks JT & BigM. Her mom will be staying with her the 1st week. After that I take a week off then again another week for her mom. My wife is blessed to have the opportunity to be off this next 3 months so she will be taking it easy. Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 11:12 pm

Congrats Ivan! Sorry I'm a bit late on this...was away for the weekend. I can't wait to see pictures!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 24th 2011, 11:37 pm

Congrats Ivan!!!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 5:18 pm

thanks Chris & Joey.Post 1 updated with pics Wink
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 6:17 pm

She is a beautiful little girl. Congrats again.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2011, 8:25 pm

awww adorable bro congrats...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa   Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday to my daughter Natalie Danielle Villa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: