Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is one mod that is Bad Ass...

Go down 
+13
chargerchick
Iguanaman
Headtripp
AlterEgo
HemiMag
liljoejoe54
jontoad
eviltrycycle
HiPwr
Mad Hatter
Moparcharger07
Admin
irishrt5.7
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

This is one mod that is Bad Ass... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is one mod that is Bad Ass...   This is one mod that is Bad Ass... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2009, 11:02 am

Damn man.. That sucks.. At least it was an accident and not a rear-end collision or anything.. Can't see the pics but it doesn't sound too horrible..
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: This is one mod that is Bad Ass...   This is one mod that is Bad Ass... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2009, 10:57 pm

Did you get it fixed?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: This is one mod that is Bad Ass...   This is one mod that is Bad Ass... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 7:06 am

I feel bad for your poor little Daughter. I hope she doesn't think it was her fault, and feels responsible for it. I'm sure you let her off the hook.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: This is one mod that is Bad Ass...   This is one mod that is Bad Ass... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 4:56 pm

Mad Hatter wrote:
Did you get it fixed?

No probably not till next year...
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: This is one mod that is Bad Ass...   This is one mod that is Bad Ass... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2009, 4:57 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
I feel bad for your poor little Daughter. I hope she doesn't think it was her fault, and feels responsible for it. I'm sure you let her off the hook.

Shes all good... i didnt even yell which is a first for me... lol she just tells me daddy when we go to a car show you just have to lift up the door in the back and people cant even see it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is one mod that is Bad Ass...   This is one mod that is Bad Ass... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is one mod that is Bad Ass...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: