Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

random car show....

Go down 
+5
AR-15QUEEN
ttruckinon
eviltrycycle
VIKES4093
jontoad
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

random car show.... Empty
PostSubject: random car show....   random car show.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 11:14 am

So the bank next to my work is having a double k show and I didn't know about it. Car is a little dusty but I said fuck it and parked over there today and registered. Hopefully no one is Fuckin with my car cause I'm working across the street all day. Lol. I'm 1 of like only 4 modern cars there. It's all old ones that showed up for some reason.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: random car show....   random car show.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 11:51 am

thats very funny..hope you win
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: random car show....   random car show.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 1:20 pm

Im sure it will be fine.

Good luck homie.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: random car show....   random car show.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 6:43 pm

best in show.... i dunno how, my car wasn't even dusted off... there ended up being like 15 modern cars and like 40 old ones.

the double k guys came next door to my work to congratulate me, and to let me know the show was over. lol...

random car show.... Septtc
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: random car show....   random car show.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 7:27 pm

Congradulations! cheers cheers cheers Always nice to take a top award.
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: random car show....   random car show.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 9:38 pm

LOL!! Thats Awesome! Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: random car show....   random car show.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 9:54 pm

Congrats!
Back to top Go down
Johnny Bondo
CAMM Member
Johnny Bondo

PostSubject: Re: random car show....   random car show.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2011, 10:00 pm

Congrats! That is an awesome car!
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: random car show....   random car show.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 8:17 pm

Sweet deal, congrats!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: random car show....   random car show.... I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2011, 9:21 pm

That's as funny as a rubber crutch. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: random car show....   random car show.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

random car show....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: