Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Stripes

Go down 
+10
Shawn1112
inkedup
Johnny Bondo
ttruckinon
eviltrycycle
Admin
Tamadx
HemiMag
vagrant
KevinDSClark
14 posters
AuthorMessage
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2011, 9:53 pm

I ordered a set of new stripes for Medusa yesterday they should be here in about a week or so.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-...Q5fAccessories

Ordered them in the gloss white to contrast on the black.

The same weekend I am planning on painting in the pockets on the SRT rims and then painting the SRT logos white.

Any thoughts or comments?
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2011, 11:26 pm

The ebay link was expired...what kind of stripes are they? Interesting idea for the wheels, black pocket with white logos?

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2011, 11:46 pm

All your mod ideas sound good. I say go for it. For your rims you're going with black pockets and white logo with polished face or all black wheels with white logo?
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 6:47 am

Just the pockets will be black the thin polished stripe in the middle of each arm will be left polished.

And here is what the back of the stripes will look like but in white.

New Stripes Srtstripes
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 12:24 pm

Sounds hot, can't wait to see it!

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
Tamadx
CAMM Rookie

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 1:43 pm

would buying the stripes and putting them on your self be more beneficial then just going to a place like graphix zone (who does great work btw) and having them do it?

if you can do it more power to ya i think the white would look great on the black of the chally's. much better black than the 300C wah wah for me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Founding Member
Founding Member
Admin

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 3:56 pm

Tamadx wrote:
would buying the stripes and putting them on your self be more beneficial then just going to a place like graphix zone (who does great work btw) and having them do it?
I'd definitely recommend professional installation on those stripes.. Should look pretty good once installed tho. Good choice!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 4:06 pm

Cannot wait to see them on Kevin, its different from what I have seen running around here so far.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2011, 8:04 pm

I am kind of stubborn and do almost everything myself, would it be easier yes would it be more expensive absolutely, would it make me feel better no.

Crystal that was one of the reasons that I was looking at doing it cause I have not seen any other Challengers around that would look like her after the rims and everything are done as well.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 8:19 am

I did my own grafix on The Lady and they aren't real hard to do. Just follow the directions. Clean then wet the area with soapy water, peel the backing and get it where you want it. Untill you squeegie it you can slide it around. Once you have it in place squeegie it the remove the front cover and all done.

New Stripes TheLadysNewShoes001
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 12:52 pm

Yea those stripes gonna look hot. As well as the rims. Can't wait to dee everything done
Back to top Go down
Johnny Bondo
CAMM Member
Johnny Bondo

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 5:54 pm

I look forward to seeing the pics when it's done.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2011, 6:03 pm

HemiMag wrote:
Yea those stripes gonna look hot. As well as the rims. Can't wait to dee everything done

what's dee? sorry you guy's do it to me...... Razz
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 3:36 pm

Well I finally had some time where I was not working or doing something else that had to get done so today she got her new stripes and lost her old ones.

New Stripes 100_7665

New Stripes 100_7664

New Stripes 100_7663

Just got done putting them on so I can't wash her for a couple days so yes she is dirty as hell!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 4:07 pm

Looks great, congrats. Best part is you did it yourself!!!!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 4:30 pm

Very nice!!!
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 6:07 pm

looking good.... lookin good
Back to top Go down
vagrant
CAMM Member
vagrant

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 7:36 pm

Coool, nice job Very Happy

-vagrant
Back to top Go down
Johnny Bondo
CAMM Member
Johnny Bondo

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 8:59 pm

The stripes look great! Nice job.
Back to top Go down
scarbs
CAMM Member
scarbs

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 10:03 pm

They Look Good. Just got a set of Ralley stripes for the Compass.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 10:20 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Looks great, congrats. Best part is you did it yourself!!!!

x2
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2011, 11:47 pm

Those should definitely set it apart...Looks great...
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2011, 6:43 am

I just kind of felt like she needed something to make her stand out a little more lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Stripes Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Stripes   New Stripes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Stripes
Page 1 of 1