Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers   Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 4:11 pm

Im trying to decide if i want to remove my spolier or not from my car and if it would look good....anyone have any pics of SRTs that have this done?
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers   Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 7:02 pm

Mine hasn't blown off yet.
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers   Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 7:10 pm

Wont it look the same as an r/t or an se with no spoiler?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers   Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 7:12 pm

Elvis's is the only one i know of.

Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers 1

Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers 4

Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers Tumblr_l9dg113hJd1qb32v6o1_500

SRT MAX Plus cam, Dominator stall torque converter, AMG blue top shift solenoids, Wavetrack LSD, richmond 3.55 gears, Tein Superstreet coilovers, stack 'chubby'' sway bars, ect...
Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.)))))  -  (((((Edited movie.)))))  -  (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers   Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 8:41 pm

When I first got mine, I took the spoiler off and I really liked it but I wasn't happy with holes int he trunk Evil or Very Mad and wifey didn't like it without the spoiler so it went back on pretty quick. I was thinking of looking for a trunk lid from a non-SRT that I could put on if I felt like running without it but I never seriously looked for one because I started modding so many other things.
Back to top Go down
Bulldog
CAMM Pro
Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers   Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2011, 11:46 pm

I was going to say that I liked the look better of the ones with the spoiler, but looking at the SRT above...It looks bad ass too...Besides the looks...Is there anything beneficial to having it aerodynamically?
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers   Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 8:24 am

ChiTownHemi wrote:
When I first got mine, I took the spoiler off and I really liked it but I wasn't happy with holes int he trunk Evil or Very Mad and wifey didn't like it without the spoiler so it went back on pretty quick. I was thinking of looking for a trunk lid from a non-SRT that I could put on if I felt like running without it but I never seriously looked for one because I started modding so many other things.

ya i might get a CF trunk and just paint it brilliant black....
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers   Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 8:25 am

Bulldog wrote:
I was going to say that I liked the look better of the ones with the spoiler, but looking at the SRT above...It looks bad ass too...Besides the looks...Is there anything beneficial to having it aerodynamically?

i really dont think so...its more for looks....the SRTs w/o the wing look waaay better IMO
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers   Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2011, 9:08 am

I love that charger in the pic above.. looks very nice. I say be different... take it off!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers   Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pics Of SRTs w/o Spoilers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: