Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swap Charger for Wrangler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
pjcharger
CAMM Pro
pjcharger

Swap Charger for Wrangler Empty
PostSubject: Swap Charger for Wrangler   Swap Charger for Wrangler I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2011, 9:16 am

Yeah I know sounds weird huh? I love my car let me say that. But from a long term repair costs standpoint I'm thinking of swapping her for a fun all year car.

I know the mileage is actually not that much better as a 6 cyl Wrangler is about 15/19, but those 6 cyl's seem to last forever! Also people say how easy they are to fix, I'm not a gearhead but my bro in law is.

Any feedback anyone have a wrangler and can comment on the repair costs over say 150k miles of use vs the repair costs of an srt8 over 150k miles.

i dont HAVE to sell thankfuly just trying to be proactive and more practical over the long haul
Back to top Go down

Swap Charger for Wrangler
Page 1 of 1