Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise

Go down 
+4
Xenon
Headtripp
irishrt5.7
911CallsME
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2011, 6:30 pm

im still planning on going.going to leave around 11 for tilted kilt.any others cammers going?
Back to top Go down
Xenon
CAMM Member
Xenon

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2011, 1:01 am

I'm gonna swing by around 12/12:30 ish and see whats there..
I have been callled into work so will be car-less Sad

Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2011, 7:32 pm

thanks adam for putting this together.it was good meeting new friends.weather was crappy so next time we will have a bigger turnout
Back to top Go down
djpatrick35
CAMM Rookie
djpatrick35

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2011, 11:57 pm

It was a good time. Nice to meet a couple more Mopar fiends! Hopefully the next one will have better weather and more cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise   Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Step Into Adrenaline - Chicagoland M&G/Cruise
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: