Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I knew my car was filthy, but wow.....

Go down 
+3
Shawn1112
xegitalian19xx
liljoejoe54
7 posters
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

I knew my car was filthy, but wow..... Empty
PostSubject: I knew my car was filthy, but wow.....   I knew my car was filthy, but wow..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 5:46 pm

Sadly I havent washed my Charger all winter. It was too cold for me to wash it since the water in the garage was turned off and Im not letting the guys at the car wash touch it cuz they use the same wash mitt on every car and they will give my car swirl marks really bad. So today I had a day off work and it was warm enough to turn the water back on in the garage so I went to town.....

Before......

I knew my car was filthy, but wow..... 2011-03-31_093628

After.....

I knew my car was filthy, but wow..... 2011-03-31_150145

I couldnt believe how much dirt came off....

I knew my car was filthy, but wow..... 2011-03-31_135842
I knew my car was filthy, but wow..... 2011-03-31_144802
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: I knew my car was filthy, but wow.....   I knew my car was filthy, but wow..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 6:05 pm

Damn man...Glad to see you got your baby clean again!!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: I knew my car was filthy, but wow.....   I knew my car was filthy, but wow..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 6:19 pm

Holy shit thats some dirt.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: I knew my car was filthy, but wow.....   I knew my car was filthy, but wow..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 6:22 pm

Holy shit, did u go rallying or something. Glad she clean now!!!
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I knew my car was filthy, but wow.....   I knew my car was filthy, but wow..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 6:46 pm

Lol I didnt go rallying but I did have to go off road on a muddy road for work one day. I had to scrub the hell out of each wheel well when I was switching wheels, it was a mess. I didnt have the chance to scrub underneath it though and I can see there is still some mud caked under there.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: I knew my car was filthy, but wow.....   I knew my car was filthy, but wow..... I_icon_minitimeMarch 31st 2011, 8:59 pm

Holy shit.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: I knew my car was filthy, but wow.....   I knew my car was filthy, but wow..... I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 2:10 pm

WOW! affraid I'm glad you got that done.....poor Charger....LOL
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: I knew my car was filthy, but wow.....   I knew my car was filthy, but wow..... I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2011, 3:18 pm

wtf? ive never seen dirt come off a car like that? was it buried underground?...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I knew my car was filthy, but wow.....   I knew my car was filthy, but wow..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I knew my car was filthy, but wow.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: