Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anyone looking for a free intake?

Go down 
+10
HemiMag
Illinois Chaos
moaugust88
Hurst Pak
KevinDSClark
jesse031081
Okie6.1
ChargerSRT
ChiTownHemi
ejfox10
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ejfox10
CAMM Member

Anyone looking for a free intake? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 4:48 pm

I am looking to fit a prototype intake system onto 5.7L and 6.1L Challengers, Chargers, 300's, and Magnums. I would need the cars to fit up our prototype system now, and for installation pictures when the production parts are ready. You will receive a free intake system for your troubles. Check out the R2C Performance Products website for more information on our intake systems. PM me for more information.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 4:59 pm

PM sent
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 5:04 pm

PM sent
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 5:33 pm

PM Sent
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 6:31 pm

Id like a new intake!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 6:32 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
Id like a new intake!

Already??
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 6:35 pm

Im kidding, mine is on the way. This thing looks great and it works even better! Im excited to get it!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 6:48 pm

How Lon it the trial process?
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 7:38 pm

I would be interested. Could you provide some more information on what would be involved?
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 7:46 pm

we talking intake manifold & CAI ?

or just a CAI ?

PM sent
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 8:09 pm

PM sent
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 8:18 pm

jesse031081 wrote:
Im kidding, mine is on the way. This thing looks great and it works even better! Im excited to get it!

Yeah, no kidding. I was pleasently surprised at it's performance gains on the dyno. Not bad.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 9:12 pm

Pm sent as well !!!
Back to top Go down
ejfox10
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:29 am

Hurst Pak wrote:
we talking intake manifold & CAI ?

or just a CAI ?

PM sent

This is just the cold air intake.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 9:08 am

PM sent as well
Back to top Go down
ejfox10
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 9:10 am

Just for some more info, we would need the car for an hour at the most to fit up our prototype system and verify that we don't have any interferences. Once we are happy, we'll order production parts, which will take several weeks. Once the production systems are ready to go, we will have you come back for a final install and to take some pictures. This should also take less than an hour.
Back to top Go down
ejfox10
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 9:12 am

Also, I'll work on getting the dyno charts and some pics onto our website, so you can see what the system will look like. Keep in mind the system is only a prototype at this point, so the finish is a little rough.
Back to top Go down
ejfox10
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 9:15 am

For all of you guys that have already PM'ed me, I'm working on responding as we speak. Unfortunately, I don't have enough posts to send PMs yet. I should get back to you today.
Back to top Go down
ejfox10
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 9:38 am

Ignore these next few posts as I am trying to burn through some of my required posts... bearbang
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 10:22 am

Awesome I can't wait to see the finished product
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 10:37 am

PM Sent Smile
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 10:44 am

HemiMag wrote:
Awesome I can't wait to see the finished product

I know. Looking at their website their products look great.
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 8:13 pm

When is anyone going in for this?
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 8:14 pm

Still waiting for a PM
Back to top Go down
ChargerSRT
CAMM Pro
ChargerSRT

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 8:20 pm

Im going in Thursday at 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone looking for a free intake?   Anyone looking for a free intake? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone looking for a free intake?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine & Trans Performance-
Jump to: