Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?

Go down 
+13
ttruckinon
Shawn1112
HemiMag
liljoejoe54
Hurst Pak
Illinois Chaos
jontoad
Headtripp
Moparcharger07
xegitalian19xx
stairman
firestartr420
AR-15QUEEN
17 posters
AuthorMessage
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? Empty
PostSubject: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 5:42 pm

A friend of mine posted this on facebook...

superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? 19063010
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 5:47 pm

hrmmmm.... i don't know about that..... but seeing as how Plymouth is a dead brand, im not sure it really works...
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 6:09 pm

Suspect no, not liking it
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 6:33 pm

stairman wrote:
Suspect no, not liking it

LOL!!! Suspect <---- that is the perfect face to explain what I thought when I seen the pics.
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 6:33 pm

Ewe.....
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 6:41 pm

It IS a cool concept, BUT I don't like it. The front end looks like it's trying to smile lol
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 6:55 pm

Looks like crap needs to be made from a charger not challenger.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 7:15 pm

Headtripp wrote:

bingo.

who the fuck would think to make it from a challenger. you might as well pick a random car. the old ones were chargers.

look at this glorious picture to cleanse your brain from that abomination you just saw...

superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? A252c9

(side note: this might be one of my favorite pictures of all time...)
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 8:23 pm

jontoad wrote:
Headtripp wrote:

bingo.

who the fuck would think to make it from a challenger. you might as well pick a random car. the old ones were chargers.

look at this glorious picture to cleanse your brain from that abomination you just saw...

superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? A252c9

(side note: this might be one of my favorite pictures of all time...)

That pretty much summed it up in every race the Daytonas ran in back then. Totally dominated.
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 9:25 pm

Umm.. I hate to be the Odd one .. But... Embarassed Umm scratch

I kinda like the Blue one Embarassed Shocked and put the door scoops that the gold one has on it

I wonder if there is a kit avaiable ?? Laughing
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2011, 10:52 pm

charger version?

superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? 2ywg11h
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 6:08 am

Nope. I didnt like the way the old ones looked and I sure as hell dont like the way the new ones look on the wrong car, lol.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 1:41 pm

Nope don't like it at all....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2011, 7:21 pm

Looks like ass
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 12:43 pm

I like them as show cars but I don't think they would ever see the light of day as production cars.

As for it beeing on a Challenger, well, the original was on a TWO door Charger so it "looks" right on the two door Chally.

Notice the exhaust on the gold one?
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 2:23 pm

i like it till you get to the ass end....the decklid isnt long enough to pull off the look........ it looks like a real superbird got rearended......
Back to top Go down
BigC716
CAMM Member
BigC716

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2011, 3:10 pm

Thats just disgusting No
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 7:43 am

It could work Needs to be on a two door charger not the chally it's to short
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 7:50 am

I like the old ones...the miss on the new ones, IMO, is the pointed nose cone, made worse by the pointed treatment on the blackout "eyes" in front...makes me think "Pontiac Firebird."
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 11th 2011, 9:06 pm

http://www.pettys-garage.com/richard-petty-superbird.php
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitimeMarch 12th 2011, 10:08 am

Hurst Pak wrote:
http://www.pettys-garage.com/richard-petty-superbird.php
Bummer Petty used to be smart looks like he has lost his mind lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?   superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

superbird kit for the new challangers.....yes or no?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: