Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

60k maintenance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

60k maintenance Empty
PostSubject: 60k maintenance   60k maintenance I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 12:19 pm

Just came back from Feeny Dodge. $725 for my 60k mile maintenance, which included oil change, transmission flush, power steering flush, rear diff flush, and top of engine cleaning (injectors, throttle body, and decarbonizing the intake).

I'm now ready for my drive to El Paso...lol.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

60k maintenance Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60k maintenance   60k maintenance I_icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2011, 7:14 pm

so thats why they don't put catch cans on at the factory... so they can charge you to decarbonize the intake...

damn thats expensive.
Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

60k maintenance Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60k maintenance   60k maintenance I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2011, 12:05 am

WOW!!!! HOLY EXPENSIVE!!!! But hey, it's all in the "records" now as being done so there's no issues in the future
Back to top Go down
87vertgt
CAMM Rookie
87vertgt

60k maintenance Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60k maintenance   60k maintenance I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 1:32 pm

i'd just hit up the local Jiffy Lube with my own fluids, parts and give em $100 bux and call it a day.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

60k maintenance Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60k maintenance   60k maintenance I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2011, 1:45 pm

87vertgt wrote:
i'd just hit up the local Jiffy Lube with my own fluids, parts and give em $100 bux and call it a day.

Worst idea ever.Might as well just give them your money.Jiffy Lube sucks balls.They charge you for shit they don't even do.I worked at Jiffy Lube for like a week and quit because of the dumb shit they do there....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

60k maintenance Empty
PostSubject: Re: 60k maintenance   60k maintenance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

60k maintenance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: