Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

Whats your opinion on lambo doors?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  Empty
PostSubject: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 8:53 am

I have been tossing this idea back and fourth for a while now and don't know if i wanna then I kinda do wanna. I for one just don't know if it will look good on my car. Two am just unsure if there a PITA or something that would be fine for daily driver. If i do go with a set its the vdi kits that can open regularly as well as vertically.

I searched on this forum and didn't find anyone that had any i could PM (could be wrong). But what do you guys think about them? Or why hasn't anyone got them?

TIA!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 9:12 am

Im just sayin...........

Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  Lambo_Doors

LOL
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 9:20 am

I agree they are played out.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 9:23 am

I would say if you are gonna change the way the doors open, do like gull wing or suicide..... Be different......
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 9:45 am

I hear you on that but if nobody out here (Lake in the hills ) has them isn't it different? Something you don't see everyday...Plus they don't offer that much for my car im lucky they make these.. lol. I guess im really in a mod mood and cant really think of to many other things. Guess im just being very indecisive.

Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 9:49 am

I'd say go for them. I mean I haven't seem a modded 300M in a while so you already stand out !!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 9:51 am

i think they are super gay.... seriously...

thats just my opinion though.

spinners, stick on fender vents, lambo doors, its all the same shit. ruins cars in my eyes.

SRT MAX Plus cam, Dominator stall torque converter, AMG blue top shift solenoids, Wavetrack LSD, richmond 3.55 gears, Tein Superstreet coilovers, stack 'chubby'' sway bars, ect...
Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.)))))  -  (((((Edited movie.)))))  -  (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 10:07 am

^^^ x2 leave that shit for the ricers...
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 10:11 am

here's some pics to help you decide

Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  6561960081_large
Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  6561960067_large
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 10:15 am

Yeah thats trevors car.. he used the GT STYLES weld on kit. Im really just not sure if I like the look.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 12:36 pm

I'm not a fan unless you do all 4 doors (its different not too many people have). If you plan on doing bigger car shows, I know its huge body mod pts, if done rite.

Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 1:30 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
I hear you on that but if nobody out here (Lake in the hills ) has them isn't it different? Something you don't see everyday...Plus they don't offer that much for my car im lucky they make these.. lol. I guess im really in a mod mood and cant really think of to many other things. Guess im just being very indecisive.
Mod your car the way you like it. Dare to be different!

HemiMag wrote:
I'd say go for them. I mean I haven't seem a modded 300M in a while so you already stand out !!!

X2

jontoad wrote:
i think they are super gay.... seriously...

thats just my opinion though.

spinners, stick on fender vents, lambo doors, its all the same shit. ruins cars in my eyes.

rotflmao!

Shawn1112 wrote:
I'm not a fan unless you do all 4 doors (its different not too many people have). If you plan on doing bigger car shows, I know its huge body mod pts, if done rite.

X2
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 8:16 pm

I say weld the door shut & jump in through the window.

Realy.. do what makes you happy & that you fell good about. and can afford

Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 8:29 pm

i argee weld the doors shut.....yee haaa....hazard style......

im not a fan of lambo doors,too many things can go wrong ..plus i think you have to roll fenders too.do suicide doors i think that would look kick ass
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 9:05 pm

inkedup wrote:
i argee weld the doors shut.....yee haaa....hazard style......

im not a fan of lambo doors,too many things can go wrong ..plus i think you have to roll fenders too.do suicide doors i think that would look kick ass
Suicide doors are the shit, if you can afford $7500.00!

Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2011, 6:41 am

Yeah suicide doors aren't cheap.. very,very sick.. but no where near what im gonna put into this car.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2011, 2:59 pm

Hypnotiq wrote:
Yeah suicide doors aren't cheap.. very,very sick.. but no where near what im gonna put into this car.
I didnt know it was that expensive untill I inquired about getting them done this winter.
If you want to do lambos then do it, and dont worry about what other people think.
Its your car and your the only person that has to be happy with it.

Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2011, 4:44 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Hypnotiq wrote:
I didnt know it was that expensive untill I inquired about getting them done this winter.
If you want to do lambos then do it, and dont worry about what other people think.
Its your car and your the only person that has to be happy with it.

im more just unsure if i want them. I really dont care what people think. I made just thread just wondering why nobody out here has them. I seen diallos and the 2.7 RT at rookies.. thats about it. I might still do it. I was in the garage polishing the crap outta the car today and was trying to picture it.

BTW: That would look real nice on your car with the tv's in the door panel and all.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2011, 5:30 pm

I'd say go for it, worst case you don't like them, I'm sure you can sell them...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2011, 9:03 pm

HemiMag wrote:
I'd say go for it, worst case you don't like them, I'm sure you can sell them...
They are a direct bolt on, so like Ivan said if you dont like it you can take it off and sell them.

Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2011, 9:23 pm

I found other pics.. i might end up doing this.. i found that the rear doors are half the price of the front door kit. I think it will look very different on my car.

Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  32321900009large

Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  32321900010large

Thanks for all the comments guys!
Back to top Go down
KevinDSClark
CAMM Pro
KevinDSClark

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2011, 9:35 pm

I would say that yes there was a time when everyone did lambo doors on anything and it became a bit of a cliche but when done right and on the right car ( IE not on a civic ) they look awesome.
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 10:24 am

I want Lambo doors, but only on a '72 Lincoln Town Car.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 10:47 am

Meh. Personally wouldn't want to do it but some cars pull it off. Nice!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 10:47 am

I'd say go for it J.R. They will look sweeten your whip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats your opinion on lambo doors?    Whats your opinion on lambo doors?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats your opinion on lambo doors?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: