Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only

Go down 
+2
300Crocket
dakotabluert98
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dakotabluert98
CAMM Member
dakotabluert98

Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only Empty
PostSubject: Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only   Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 7:56 am

Has anyone just installed the mufflers and used the stock piping? The misses wants a more aggressive sound but doesn't want to spend a lot of money to do it. If so did u keep the stock resonators on as well.?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only   Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 8:52 am

I just replaced the suitcase with Flowmaster 44 series mufflers this past weekend. I left the resonators on. I didn't notice any additional sound. I will be removing the resonators to get that more aggressive sound soon!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only   Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 9:18 am

did a 2 1/2" flowmaster 50 on my truck.......was noticably better sounding......then I did headers.......LOL
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only   Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 9:48 am

you will need to loose the resonators too. if you want you can skip the flowmasters and get the blastin bob tips to get that sound you want.

or do the flowmasters and delete the resos. (this would be better but cost a little more)
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only   Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 11:23 am

I had mine done at Exhaust works in Naperville. Parish does an awesome job!

Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only   Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 12:00 pm

300Crocket wrote:
I had mine done at Exhaust works in Naperville. Parish does an awesome job!

he did mine too.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only   Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 1:35 pm

I really wish that the modern modular hemi's could achieve the old school sound. But they can't, so I don't waste any money trying for it. It can sound meaner, but not like the old motors.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only   Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2011, 9:49 pm

they can tom with the right cam heads and exhaust...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only   Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flowmaster 44 series mufflers only
Page 1 of 1