Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show

Go down 
+3
VIKES4093
Shawn1112
eviltrycycle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show Empty
PostSubject: Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show   Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 2:10 pm

Events Home > Illinois Events > Illinois Car Show
Registered members: Login and edit your event listing

Event Dates: September 3, 2011 - September 3, 2011

Last year's show was the largest on record! The Bettenhausen Team has scheduled the 12th annual show at the original Tinley Park location! So if you are looking for a show to attend that is FREE, issues to all participants a show T-Shirt, a Dash Plaque, (while they last) and also the opportunity to compete for over 50 trophies, look no further!

Bettenhausen Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep once again empties their parking lot and opens it up for Classics, Antiques, Customs and Muscle Cars! This is a well attended show that offers same day registration between 9am-Noon. Awards to be issued around 3:00pm or so.

Food/Beverage on site, 50/50 for Operation Support Our Troops, great Rock N Roll tunes, huge parking lot and the show is opened to ALL years, makes, and models! Come join us at Bettenhausen Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep.

The show location is at Bettenhausen Dodge, 17514 Oak Park Avenue
Tinley Park, IL 60477

Last edited by eviltrycycle on April 16th 2011, 8:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show   Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 4:31 pm

I dont want to even think about this show. Its in Sept, and that will be close to the end of show season.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show   Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show I_icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2011, 7:22 pm

i went last year by myself.no one else wanted to go.i thought it was pretty good.there was only 4 modern mopars there.3 challys and me.i will go again
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show   Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 7:56 pm

i went to the last one ,only three camm members went ......
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show   Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show I_icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2011, 8:13 pm

why! why! why! does this have to be on holiday weekend. its going to be hard to get out of stuff so i can go
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show   Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 7:39 am

I'm working. Would love to go. Anyway with having HALOs out and the car not 100%. It makes the show easier to miss.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show   Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show I_icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2011, 1:10 pm

Brandon has a football game,but I'm tempted to just get updates on the game via phone.
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show   Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 10:58 am

May go , will be a game time decision.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show   Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 5:01 pm

wife and i are going unless its raining and not going to stay all day probably after lunch we will be leaving
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show   Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show I_icon_minitimeAugust 31st 2011, 5:42 pm

im currently working on a mod it wont be done by saturday im kinda bummed...
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show   Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 1st 2011, 11:21 am

There a good chance I'll be there.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show   Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 6:27 am

we are planning on arriving around 8am..we want the free donuts and coffee that will be at the dealership showroom.
Back to top Go down
VIKES4093
CAMM Pro
VIKES4093

PostSubject: Re: Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show   Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show I_icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 5:27 pm

disappointing show .they are no longer a "dodge dealer" signs have been covered by fiat signs.they are now a fiat dealer.so not many new mopars on the lot .they had alot of the new fiats all over the lot.the lot for the show wasnt full.we left around 11am.will put pictures on facebook later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show   Bettenhausen Dodge 12th Annual Car Show I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1