Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY

Go down 
+3
AlterEgo
chargerchick
HEMI UP
7 posters
AuthorMessage
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY Empty
PostSubject: HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY   HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 8:15 pm

Just a few shots of my ride so if you see me on the streets you'll blow

HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY 020

HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY 261

HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY 258

HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY DSC_1914
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY   HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 8:20 pm

You have a great lookin ride and I love the first pic with the skyline in the back! Smile
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY   HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 8:23 pm

oooooh shiny....I really am diggin the rims. Thanks for posting pics!
Back to top Go down
HEMI UP
CAMM Member
HEMI UP

PostSubject: Re: HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY   HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 8:36 pm

Are you getting ready for your road trip. Thanks again for sending the pic's of your ride the guy's at work were all over my shoulder checking it out. I've decide to go with a CUDE' hood from VFN takeing a ride you there Sat to drop the cash they said it will be done in about 4 weeks also order up a ARID CAI will be takeing a few engine bay shots real soon you'll be the first to see them before I post. Take care HEMI UP on da move!!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY   HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 8:49 pm

Nice can't wait til you put on the new hood.Lookin good!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY   HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 9:53 pm

HEMI UP wrote:
Are you getting ready for your road trip. Thanks again for sending the pic's of your ride the guy's at work were all over my shoulder checking it out. I've decide to go with a CUDE' hood from VFN takeing a ride you there Sat to drop the cash they said it will be done in about 4 weeks also order up a ARID CAI will be takeing a few engine bay shots real soon you'll be the first to see them before I post. Take care HEMI UP on da move!!!

I ended up not going on the road trip because I was moving and needed to finish up. And you are very welcome! You'll be happy with the VFN hood...just ask elcobra44 or shawn1112. Good luck!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY   HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 7:24 am

Nice pics, and like Chargerchick said you will be very happy with VFN.
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY   HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 8:00 am

These are some clean pics... hood looks awesome also
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY   HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2009, 10:11 pm

Go head Rome! Jump on in!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY   HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEMI UP at the LAKE & ROCK QUARRY
Page 1 of 1