Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anybody seen this product????

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

Anybody seen this product???? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody seen this product????   Anybody seen this product???? I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2009, 1:48 pm

I was reading an article in the new "Tire Review" magazine we get at the shop. They had this in there, I don't know how it works or how good it is or anything, but it looks pretty neat. It's SUPPOSED to give a cushion between the pad and the caliper, to eliminate noise, and help with heat so the brake fluid doesn't heat up as quick either. I know some of you have had that problem I've read...

Here's the link to the website, just thought I'd share

http://pistoncushion.com/
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

Anybody seen this product???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anybody seen this product????   Anybody seen this product???? I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2009, 8:58 am

hmmm, it seem like something that is most definitely worthy of looking into. Thanks for sharing!!
Back to top Go down

Anybody seen this product????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Wheels and Suspension-
Jump to: