Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....

Go down 
+7
HemiMag
firestartr420
RT!st!C
Illinois Chaos
eviltrycycle
goldberg1701
JacksSRT8
11 posters
AuthorMessage
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... Empty
PostSubject: This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....   This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 8:14 am

http://www.benoymotor.com/new/Dodge/2007-Dodge-Charger-cf57ffe7404638b5018c4d4c583af2a9.htm cyclops
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....   This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 8:20 am

Wow...36k...nice!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....   This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 11:03 am

WHY did you have to post that!!!!!!

So pretty. So new.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....   This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 12:12 pm

It's a nice car for sure. It's 4 yrs old and they want too much imho.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....   This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 12:16 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:

X2 you can get a new chally r/t for that price. I know its an SRT but BFD Laughing
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....   This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 12:17 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:

x2..... too much $$$ for the age.....
Back to top Go down
JacksSRT8
CAMM Pro
JacksSRT8

PostSubject: Re: This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....   This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 12:43 pm

ok lets not start the charger- Rock On chally if thats how u spell it. and dont forget who big brother is.......thats the bfd
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....   This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 4:52 pm

JacksSRT8 wrote:
dont forget who big brother is.......thats the bfd

Yup you all forget The Magnum is the Big Brother here!!!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....   This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 4:57 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:

honestly... its a great price. its a first year SRT with 37 miles never titled. we are just not a target audience for a car like that. we drive our cars. that cars value is if it never gets another mile, some day it will be worth big money. don't think of it as a car at that point.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....   This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 6th 2011, 7:26 pm

This car will, if never driven, end up on a Barrett auction or something like that in 30yrs and go for like 125k.......lol I couldn't have one and NOT drive it though......
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

PostSubject: Re: This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....   This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 11:02 am

I honestly don't think this would be one that would auction for so high....JMO - If it were a bee or one of the orange numbered Chally's then maybe but since this is just a normal SRT I think it's way overpriced for a 4 year old vehicle.
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....   This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 6:55 pm

thats too much i bought my 07 with 25 miles for $35,000
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....   This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2011, 8:25 pm

JacksSRT8 wrote:
ok lets not start the charger- Rock On chally if thats how u spell it. and dont forget who big brother is.......thats the bfd

it wasnt, it was an R/T- SRT thing big brother not worthy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....   This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is a great price for the monster sittin in the basement. NEW.....
Page 1 of 1