Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads Empty
PostSubject: R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads   R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 9:09 pm

Ok so I wanted to update everyone on the clicking I had in my front brakes. The cause was the posi quiet pads sold by R1 concepts. I switched them out today and the clicking is gone. So if you want to order rotors from them go ahead but I would stay away from the posi quiet line of pads. I sent a message to Steve of R1 on lx to inform them of the issue.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads   R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 9:15 pm

I have had them for over a year, and no problems.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads   R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 9:21 pm

If you send me your cell number in a pm I'll send you a sound file of the noise.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads   R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads I_icon_minitimeJanuary 21st 2011, 9:57 pm

told ya
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads   R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 1:35 pm

you could have possibly gotten a bad run of pads from the factory. I think a few of us guys tried steering you in the direction of the pads being the cause, but i recall, it was hard to figure out from the description. Glad you figured out the problem though and got it taken care of!!!! This is good stuff to know...
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads   R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads I_icon_minitimeJanuary 22nd 2011, 2:09 pm

Yeah it was so simple once everything else had been eliminated but glad to have it fixed now. Thanks for all the help.
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

PostSubject: Re: R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads   R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads I_icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2011, 9:46 pm

i got a set of posi quiet (made by centric) from brake performance, the ceramics sucked, nothing but squeels, i then got their performance semi-metallic and i believe they were made by centric and branded as posi quiet and they are quiet as can be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads   R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

R1 Concepts Posi Quiet Pads
Page 1 of 1