Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

finally finished my jacket.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

finally finished my jacket. Empty
PostSubject: finally finished my jacket.   finally finished my jacket. I_icon_minitimeDecember 22nd 2010, 11:02 pm

got around to sewing all the vintage mopar/dodge patches onto the "made in detroit" dodge jacket i got off the mopar clothing website. i think it came out good. i had to pleat the back to make it a little slimmer too. the made in detroit logo and the dodge lettering were the only things that were factory on it.

finally finished my jacket. 27xgdmr

finally finished my jacket. 2gyc1si
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: finally finished my jacket.   finally finished my jacket. I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2010, 2:51 am

Very cool Jon! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: finally finished my jacket.   finally finished my jacket. I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2010, 6:28 am

Cool jacket!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: finally finished my jacket.   finally finished my jacket. I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2010, 10:29 am

That is very awesome looking!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: finally finished my jacket.   finally finished my jacket. I_icon_minitimeDecember 23rd 2010, 11:58 am

That sure does look nice!!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: finally finished my jacket.   finally finished my jacket. I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 8:39 pm

i found some modern patches for my jacket and ordered those up to add to it... i also ordered a set to replace the logo in my console cover. the cover is still great but the SRT logo on it has seen better days...

finally finished my jacket. F44ot4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: finally finished my jacket.   finally finished my jacket. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

finally finished my jacket.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: