Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer

Go down 
+2
eviltrycycle
ttruckinon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer Empty
PostSubject: Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer   Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 12:40 pm

I was in Cartersville yesterday and stopped in at the dealer there to see if the new
chargers were in yet. They are not in yet but I chatted with the salesmen for a bit. They said they liked the wheels and tires on The Lady. I thanked them and as I turned to leave one of the salesmen said "Light em up"........I backed out of my parking spot, aimed The Lady down the exit lane and smoked the tires all the way to the street.

Think this will make it hard to get a test drive in the next Super Bee when it comes out?
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer   Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 1:39 pm

Little bit! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer   Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 2:44 pm

LOL. It's impossible to resist a "light 'em up"!!
Back to top Go down
jesse031081
CAMM All-Star
jesse031081

PostSubject: Re: Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer   Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2010, 6:52 pm

Thanks for rubbing it! While most of us can just dream about the next time we can light em up.
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer   Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 5:16 am

jesse031081 wrote:
Thanks for rubbing it! While most of us can just dream about the next time we can light em up.

Well, it was cold out and it made it easy to spin them........must have been low 50's. Brrrrrr I need a jacket on!
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer   Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer I_icon_minitimeDecember 20th 2010, 4:47 pm

50's? That theres racing weather round these parks lol :p
Back to top Go down
ttruckinon
CAMM Pro
ttruckinon

PostSubject: Re: Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer   Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer I_icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2010, 11:01 pm

The Black Stig wrote:
50's? That theres racing weather round these parks lol :p

Well, for the first time since 1882 (according to the Weather Channel) we have a white Christmas here! Several inches and we are suppose to get some more Sunday. Bah Humbug!
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer   Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2011, 12:13 am

Damn.. Had us beat in Greensboro, NC.. Was visiting the wife's family for Christmas and it was there first one since 1969..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer   Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stopped In At A Dodge Dealer
Page 1 of 1