Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hood stuts/shocks

Go down 
+3
HemiMag
Shawn1112
dakotabluert98
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dakotabluert98
CAMM Member
dakotabluert98

Hood stuts/shocks Empty
PostSubject: Hood stuts/shocks   Hood stuts/shocks I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 2:40 pm

Has anyone bought the aftermarket hood struts on ebay? if so was the quality crappy? I have to get a new set for my 05 maggy and was just wondering if they were any good or just go with oem.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Hood stuts/shocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood stuts/shocks   Hood stuts/shocks I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 2:56 pm

dakotabluert98 wrote:
Has anyone bought the aftermarket hood struts on ebay? if so was the quality crappy? I have to get a new set for my 05 maggy and was just wondering if they were any good or just go with oem.

Thanks
Go with oem, they are not that expensive and you know its a quality part.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Hood stuts/shocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood stuts/shocks   Hood stuts/shocks I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 6:07 pm

You can also contact Frank at info@strutwise.com, they offer top quality Sruts and having been working with LXF on group buys in the past. Just let him know your car info and that you got reffered by me
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Hood stuts/shocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood stuts/shocks   Hood stuts/shocks I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 8:30 pm

Thanks for this info Ivan. I've been needing some heavy duty struts for my hood since the OEM ones gave out. Smile
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Hood stuts/shocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood stuts/shocks   Hood stuts/shocks I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 12:53 am

chargerchick wrote:
Thanks for this info Ivan. I've been needing some heavy duty struts for my hood since the OEM ones gave out. Smile

You welcome,I know I need some soon because with this cold weather my stock ones give out
Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

Hood stuts/shocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood stuts/shocks   Hood stuts/shocks I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 10:12 am

I picked mine up from advanced auto parts 15 each works great...
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

Hood stuts/shocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood stuts/shocks   Hood stuts/shocks I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 8:13 pm

I got prices from moparsupercenter and brought them to my local dealer and he came within a a dollar or two so after taxes and if you figured shipping, I got them the same day for roughly the same price.
Back to top Go down
moros323
CAMM Pro
moros323

Hood stuts/shocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood stuts/shocks   Hood stuts/shocks I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2011, 12:52 am

I got a set for mine off ebay for 25$ with lifetime warranty when I thought one of mine was ganked but then found out later in 08 the 300C switched to 1. Either way would rather have 2 to prevent hood bending/falling on my head lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hood stuts/shocks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hood stuts/shocks   Hood stuts/shocks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hood stuts/shocks
Page 1 of 1