Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

love going to grandpa's house......

Go down 
+3
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
bogieboy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

love going to grandpa's house...... Empty
PostSubject: love going to grandpa's house......   love going to grandpa's house...... I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 3:04 pm

well.......my mom's dad, my grandpa was a Mopar parts dept manager for around 30 years......he has a crapload of old mopar stuff....today, we were looking at some of it, aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnddddddd we came across an awesome watch.....so i said "thats a cool watch".......and he says "take it.....its yours! you like it, you can have it"...........so now i have an awesomeo old wind up Mopar watch...oh...and holy fucking huge pic.........

love going to grandpa's house...... 156801_10150338723695512_903020511_16444987_3878250_n

Last edited by bogieboy on December 7th 2010, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: love going to grandpa's house......   love going to grandpa's house...... I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 3:38 pm

Where is the pic????
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: love going to grandpa's house......   love going to grandpa's house...... I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 3:38 pm

Your watch looks like a red x.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: love going to grandpa's house......   love going to grandpa's house...... I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 3:40 pm

ok.....hang on....let me upload it instead of hot link it.....
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: love going to grandpa's house......   love going to grandpa's house...... I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 3:44 pm

edited first post.......
Back to top Go down
andyp411
CAMM Member
andyp411

PostSubject: Re: love going to grandpa's house......   love going to grandpa's house...... I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 6:44 pm

Cool watch!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: love going to grandpa's house......   love going to grandpa's house...... I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 7:00 pm

Cool! A steering wheel.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: love going to grandpa's house......   love going to grandpa's house...... I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 7:02 pm

haha badass!
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: love going to grandpa's house......   love going to grandpa's house...... I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 7:38 pm

Hahaha....I might take it to a jeweler friend of mine and have her look into cleaning it up inside and doing a bit of maintinence...it seems to be just a hair slow............maybe it just needs a lube job......
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: love going to grandpa's house......   love going to grandpa's house...... I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 9:37 pm

thats real cool.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: love going to grandpa's house......   love going to grandpa's house...... I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 10:59 pm

Much nicer then a red x. Smile
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: love going to grandpa's house......   love going to grandpa's house...... I_icon_minitimeDecember 7th 2010, 11:57 pm

Thanks guys!!!! I gotta get some pics of the rest of his Mopar Collection some day........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: love going to grandpa's house......   love going to grandpa's house...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

love going to grandpa's house......
Page 1 of 1