Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

srt-4's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeroblur
CAMM Member

srt-4's Empty
PostSubject: srt-4's   srt-4's I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 6:28 pm

ive recently been extremely busy with my car i took my car to the drag track and that was the last straw with my trans apperantly it had have enough and i broke my 3/4ths fork, and i found that performancewerks in plainsville was extremely helpfull to me i searched for 2 weeks for someone who had the parts to replace the transmission and they were the one the cheapest and easyest to deal with i just thought that they really needed some more attention and i would strongly recommend them to anyone having any problems with your car they know what they are doing and do a excellent job. they do alot more than srt-4s but visit there website for more info. they really are great
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

srt-4's Empty
PostSubject: Re: srt-4's   srt-4's I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 8:26 pm

I have seen your car in the auto skills center the past couple weeks. When are the repairs going to be done?
Back to top Go down
Aeroblur
CAMM Member

srt-4's Empty
PostSubject: Re: srt-4's   srt-4's I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 8:56 pm

Should be done by next wed my clutch comes in then so I will try to get it in by friday
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

srt-4's Empty
PostSubject: Re: srt-4's   srt-4's I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 8:58 pm

Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

srt-4's Empty
PostSubject: Re: srt-4's   srt-4's I_icon_minitime