Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)

Go down 
+2
Illinois Chaos
Okie6.1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) Empty
PostSubject: Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)   Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 2:49 pm

I am about to test drive a 2006 srt magnum for fun. Can't describe my excitement.

Last edited by Okie5.7 on December 3rd 2010, 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)   Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 2:51 pm

Have fun, Nick.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)   Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 3:42 pm

They are going to let me take it home tonight. More than likely not going to buy but why not take it home for the night. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)   Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 3:56 pm

This is what I drove today and man did they try to sell it to me. I would love to have it was badass. One owner with 23,00 miles on it. I didn't get to take it home for the night owner gave strict instructions not to allow that. Sad Can I ask Santa for it?
Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) 154202_1607017027273_1591597014_1398685_1995083_n
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)   Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 9:51 pm

You would loose all of your mods! If you are thinking about it, I wouldnt open your long tubes up!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)   Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 10:05 pm

Yeah I know I would have start modding again but damn that thing was badass. Might get the wife to trade her car in on it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)   Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) I_icon_minitimeDecember 3rd 2010, 10:27 pm

Okie5.7 wrote:
Yeah I know I would have start modding again but damn that thing was badass. Might get the wife to trade her car in on it. Wink
Cool two grocery getters hehe
We were just there the other day getting the seat heaters replaced in the Jeep I think I saw that one in the lot Didn't know it was an srt thats cool Nick
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)   Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 1:11 am

mmmmmmm sexy
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)   Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 9:00 pm

Just do it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)   Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 9:07 pm

I talked to them again today and the can go fuck themselves payments would be way out of what I can afford. I will own one some day that I promise.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)   Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 9:21 pm

Ask Obama for a raise, lol.
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)   Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) I_icon_minitimeDecember 4th 2010, 9:53 pm

Yeah that is likely not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)   Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test driving a srt magnum(Pic included now)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: