Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bears vs Pats Dec 12th

Go down 
+8
jontoad
liljoejoe54
goldberg1701
Hurst Pak
AlterEgo
jesse031081
eviltrycycle
Shawn1112
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

Bears vs Pats Dec 12th - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bears vs Pats Dec 12th   Bears vs Pats Dec 12th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 12th 2010, 11:41 pm

LOL...game wasn't worth watchin anyway Smile
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: Bears vs Pats Dec 12th   Bears vs Pats Dec 12th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 11:10 am

LOL Bears got their asses handed to em!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Bears vs Pats Dec 12th   Bears vs Pats Dec 12th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 12:26 pm

Dartboy wrote:
LOL Bears got their asses handed to em!! Twisted Evil
Thats kool fucker, my magic # is 1. Then you can pay me my $100
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Bears vs Pats Dec 12th   Bears vs Pats Dec 12th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 12:51 pm

Is Garcia still Soldier Field Security? I remember them beating the living shit out of fuckers every game.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Bears vs Pats Dec 12th   Bears vs Pats Dec 12th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 2:54 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Is Garcia still Soldier Field Security? I remember them beating the living shit out of fuckers every game.
No, Monterry is the security guys now. They have been there for quite some time. They wont touch you, believe me I have tried to get them to kick my ass. With all the cameras there I would be a season ticket holder for life if they touched me. Every time I have been thrown out, I have provoked the shit out of them, but they wont lay a hand on you.
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Bears vs Pats Dec 12th   Bears vs Pats Dec 12th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 13th 2010, 9:05 pm

OMG Shawn! You crack me up!! I would have loved to have seen that (the beer and the handcuffing AND the egging the security guys on!!).....where's the video of that??!! LOL

Yeah, if you got kicked out this would be the best game to have that done. Game sucked...........................................bad. No
Back to top Go down
Hurst Pak
CAMM Pro
Hurst Pak

PostSubject: Re: Bears vs Pats Dec 12th   Bears vs Pats Dec 12th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 7:48 pm

Looking at your pix i was not to far from you in the lot.

I should of got your cell #

oh well next time. I will be at Jets day after Christmas
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Bears vs Pats Dec 12th   Bears vs Pats Dec 12th - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeDecember 14th 2010, 8:14 pm

Hurst Pak wrote:
Looking at your pix i was not to far from you in the lot.

I should of got your cell #

oh well next time. I will be at Jets day after Christmas
I was the asshole in the silver Tahoe, playing Metallica and GNR really loud, lol.
I always try to park as close to Jimmy as possible. Jimmy is the guy that hands shots out the back of his van, I'm sure you know who he is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bears vs Pats Dec 12th   Bears vs Pats Dec 12th - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bears vs Pats Dec 12th
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: Past Events Archives-
Jump to: