Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)

Go down 
+11
Moparcharger07
AlterEgo
Tor Red 09
Shawn1112
ghost
ChiTownHemi
Illinois Chaos
HemiMag
eviltrycycle
Okie6.1
FastSRT's
15 posters
AuthorMessage
FastSRT's
CAMM Member

Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 10:11 pm

Hello guys....I finally joined...My names Richie and I stay out in the NW Burbs....I have met and seen a few of you guys at shows around town over the summer and finally joined CAMM!!! Here are a few pics...and Thanks...hope to see you guys around

Our 05' NSRT-4 daily driver...but I keep her as clean as possible and take her to all the shows Smile
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) DSCN0204
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) DSCN0167
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) Photo0125_001
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) DSCN1030
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) DSCN1039
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) DSCN1044
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) DSCN1045
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) DSCN1042

Our NEW toy....traded in our 06' Charger R/T w/ Road n' Track package for this BadBoy 07' TorRed SRT-8...it was sooo worth it!!!
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) Photo0358
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) Photo0359
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) Photo0396
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) DSCN0357
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) DSCN0359

My first mod on the SRT-8...LoL

Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) Photo0421
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) Photo0408
Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) Photo0407
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 28th 2010, 11:03 pm

Nice looking srt's and welcome to CAMM.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 12:39 am

Bad ass looking rides dude! Welcome to CAMM!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 1:41 am

Welcome to CAMM.Love both the cars
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 6:00 am

Nice!!! Welcome to The CAMM.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 3:06 pm

Great to have you here. If you are anywhere near Cary, will probably see u around. Though not much now that the white stuff will be flying soon.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 3:37 pm

great looking rides for sure
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 4:16 pm

Welcome to Camm, I believe I may have met you at a show or 2 in Elgin.
Back to top Go down
Tor Red 09
CAMM Rookie
Tor Red 09

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 6:13 pm

Welcome Richie, like the rides. Need to get my nephews srt-4 running again, fun little car!
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 7:25 pm

WELCOME! Great pics, thanks for sharing and thanks for joining us!

I do believe I have seen ya round (McHenry/Crystal Lake area?). This group likes to hit lots of show come springtime and we typically get together a few times over the colder months just to hang out. Check out the calendar and see if you can make some get togethers! Looking forward to meeting yoU!

Back to top Go down
Moparcharger07
CAMM Member
Moparcharger07

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 10:16 pm

Good lookin cars!! Welcome to CAMM Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fidostudio
CAMM Pro
Fidostudio

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 29th 2010, 10:25 pm

Bout time you joined!! Welcome Richie...we met at a few of the Hooters shows.
Back to top Go down
FastSRT's
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeNovember 30th 2010, 8:06 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Welcome to Camm, I believe I may have met you at a show or 2 in Elgin.

Yeah...a few times Shawn....and I finally joined....LoL

Fidostudio wrote:
Bout time you joined!! Welcome Richie...we met at a few of the Hooters shows.

LoL....I know....I've been busy with ChicagolandSrtClub...whats up guys and thanks again...lookin forward to hanging out in the SPRING/SUMMER!!!
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2010, 11:52 pm

welcome to the CAMM! thanks for sharing the pics, looking good!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2010, 9:32 pm

Nice rides welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Knuckles
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 17th 2011, 7:48 pm

Welcome to CAMM and sweet ride you got there!!! I remember when I owned my 2000 Acura Integra Type R and raced one of these and he blew the doors off my Car.. hehehehe...
Back to top Go down
FastSRT's
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 29th 2011, 8:53 am

Knuckles wrote:
Welcome to CAMM and sweet ride you got there!!! I remember when I owned my 2000 Acura Integra Type R and raced one of these and he blew the doors off my Car.. hehehehe...

Thanks....yeah...LoL... It's such a fun little car...I just luv the look on peoples faces when they get smoked Smile
I'm working on a few more mods for this year... Last year she Dyno'd 271WHP/ 328WTQ!
Not bad for a 4banger...I'm shooting for the 300WHP this year with a few goodies and a custom tune...Which is all the stock turbo can handle...LOL...Then hopefully a AGP big turbo kit...someday Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)   Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie w/ SRT's (PICS!!!)
Page 1 of 1