Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New and improved pics!!!

Go down 
+9
ChiTownHemi
AR-15QUEEN
TheDarkKnight
Dalegit1
Shawn1112
chargerchick
himfast07
irishrt5.7
HemiMag
13 posters
AuthorMessage
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

New and improved pics!!! Empty
PostSubject: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 3:50 pm

Well I have changed a few things around and I figure might as well get some good snaps!!!Enjoy

~~:sad6: for being a pciture whore:lmao:~~

New and improved pics!!! 100_3285
New and improved pics!!! 100_3282
New and improved pics!!! 100_3270
New and improved pics!!! 100_3269
New and improved pics!!! 100_3260
New and improved pics!!! 100_3262
New and improved pics!!! 100_3283
New and improved pics!!! 100_3276

Back to top Go down
irishrt5.7
CAMM All-Star
irishrt5.7

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 3:58 pm

Nice i like those...
Back to top Go down
himfast07
CAMM Member
himfast07

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 7:27 pm

THOSE are nice. YES I'm Hatin.
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 7:53 pm

Great pics and nice ride ya got there! Smile
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 8:08 pm

Nice pics bro!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 8:25 pm

himfast07 wrote:
THOSE are nice. YES I'm Hatin.

Hahaha don't hate the game playa!!!You would've had a set if you would've hit me up sooner!!!No worries the deal is not final yet. lol!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2009, 8:26 pm

Oh thanks huys and girls for the compliment!!!I wish I had a better camera to work with...Some time soon
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2009, 12:04 am

Nice Ivan, I like. Your baby is looking goooooood!!!
Back to top Go down
TheDarkKnight
CAMM Pro
TheDarkKnight

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2009, 4:39 am

Great pics!!! Cool
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeAugust 5th 2009, 7:42 pm

Dalegit1 wrote:

Thanks!!!So did you ever find tires for them 20's???

TheDarkKnight wrote:
Great pics!!! Cool

Thank you!!!Got any pics of your ride???
Back to top Go down
Dalegit1
CAMM Pro
Dalegit1

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 8:06 pm

[quote="HemiMag24s"]
Dalegit1 wrote:

Thanks!!!So did you ever find tires for them 20's???

Yes I sure did ...

New and improved pics!!! Utf-8BZ2lvNy5qcGc
New and improved pics!!! Utf-8BSU1HMDAwNzQtMjAwOTA5MTEtMTQzM
Back to top Go down
AR-15QUEEN
CAMM All-Star
AR-15QUEEN

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 8:20 pm

I LOVE THE RIMS!!!!
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2009, 8:58 pm

Great pictures!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 2:58 pm

thanks evreryone!!!
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 7:27 pm

the abandoned building graffiti shots are sweet.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 10:08 pm

jontoad wrote:

Yeah. Those are my favorite too.

Ivan - where did you take thes pics? I've been wanting to find something similar to this to get some grunge shots with my car. Problem is that most of these places are gang infested or crack houses and not the types of neighborhoods where I'd feel to comfortable taking my car.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2009, 10:28 pm

ChiTownHemi wrote:

Ivan - where did you take thes pics? I've been wanting to find something similar to this to get some grunge shots with my car. Problem is that most of these places are gang infested or crack houses and not the types of neighborhoods where I'd feel to comfortable taking my car.

You got that right, lol.
Back to top Go down
Hoodie
CAMM Pro
Hoodie

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2009, 2:53 pm

Nice pics.. Like the locale you chose in the first shots..
Back to top Go down
RedHot
CAMM Rookie
RedHot

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 10:47 am

New and improved pics!!! E:\work\Backup1\David- Data\Desktop cleanup\David Arens Personal\chargermodel pirat
Back to top Go down
RedHot
CAMM Rookie
RedHot

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 10:49 am

Can Someone Help me in adding pictures on my profile and putting them into a Newbie Thread

Please Copy me at

After5engineer@yahoo.com confused
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 10:56 am

ChiTownHemi wrote:
jontoad wrote:

sorry just saw this lol....Its in the city by the Brickyard mall(if you're familiar with it).I went in there snapped some pics,while there were guys taggin up the place.I figured just bring some security and we'll be ok lol....It is an abandoned building after all
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 11:20 am

HemiMag24s wrote:
ChiTownHemi wrote:
jontoad wrote:

sorry just saw this lol....Its in the city by the Brickyard mall(if you're familiar with it).I went in there snapped some pics,while there were guys taggin up the place.I figured just bring some security and we'll be ok lol....It is an abandoned building after all

Taggers usually dont fuck with people. At least, I wouldnt worry about getting robbed, lol. I do want to head to that spot and snap some pics though.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 2:30 pm

liljoejoe54 wrote:
HemiMag24s wrote:

Taggers usually dont fuck with people. At least, I wouldnt worry about getting robbed, lol. I do want to head to that spot and snap some pics though.

yea for sure let me know when you want to go.I'm down as soon as I put my rims or if I can score some R/T rims as well.....
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2010, 6:22 pm

Hey David! Do you have a photobucket account? If so, cut and paste the {img} under the pics you want to post. If you don't, you can use the button above the reply box that looks like a photo and a disk. That will take you to servimg.com where you can upload your pics and post immediately.

Hope this helps! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and improved pics!!!   New and improved pics!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New and improved pics!!!
Page 1 of 1