Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sorry....

Go down 
+14
AlterEgo
northsiderz
Shawn1112
crazy933
chargerchick
HemiMag
liljoejoe54
300Crocket
xegitalian19xx
inkedup
jontoad
sak9880
Illinois Chaos
Dartboy
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 12:31 pm

havent been on much.... but should be back at full swing now...

ran into some medical issues....

was at work and my blood pressure skyrocketed... asked a buddy EMT/PARAMEDIC to take my blood pressure..170/112 .... he wanted to get me in a ambulance and get me to the hospital... thought maybe a heartattack
was comin or even a stroke with those high numbers...

made it thru the day and hit my doctor the next day... put me on blood pressure medication and others... and ran tons of tests thru the last couple weeks.....

he said from being a ex football player and boxer my heart is strong...no heartattack but blood pressure was way high.. (and losing my father at a young age and finding he had 2 heart attack in the year before he passed...but he never went in about em and didnt think it was anything but just heartburn...I was worried)

so went in for a heart stress test (run the threadmill)...most my size last about 5-10 mins on the tread mill runnin.. I did 15 mins... so heart looks good!! thumbsup

but also did a ultrasound on my organs/arteries and found I have a good size gall stone...so will have to get in and get the gallbladder removed...

good thing is...my blood pressure is now to a good level 110/75-120/80ish....
and I have lost very close to 20lbs now Rock On ...watching my diet and all...hoping to lose 40-50lbs!!

now have to come up with cash to pay the medical bills Sad ...which is going to be tough since barely makin it by now!!

and just found out my step granfather has been brought home from hospice and doesnt have very much time left...
been real stressful on my granmother...since she just lost my dad...and now her husband in such a short time...

so just been alot of stress with my medical..and figuring out how to pay the bills...and then have to pay for the gallbladder to come out... on top of the regular bills... and then to be there for my grandmother thru all this..
just been tough...and ALOT on my mind....

but wanted to give my CAMM family alittle heads up and wanted to let ya know whats up and where I been...
and should be on alot more again....and sorry havent hit last couple CAMM events....

but still here if you guys need a hand with your rides or photoshop or anything!

Love ya guys!
Chris/Dartboy

Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 12:48 pm

Chris, I'm glad you got it taken care of. Geez, take it easy bro. Wishing you the best of health!!!
Back to top Go down
sak9880
CAMM Member
sak9880

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 12:55 pm

Chris sorry to hear about your family and your health issues. I wish the best for you and your family. I'm sure if there is anything your CAMM family can help with, let us know.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 1:09 pm

Glad to hear your health issues are getting sorted out Chris. yea... medical bills suck. that stuff is so insanely expensive and unfair to the people who need it most.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 1:15 pm

Glad your betterchris.....
Back to top Go down
xegitalian19xx
Founding Member
Founding Member
xegitalian19xx

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 1:42 pm

Chris sorry to hear about your family and the issues with your family! I will keep you guys in my prayers and hopefully everything goes over smoothly! We've missed your ugly face at our last couple of gatherings, but I know you were there in sprit...Get better buddy and can't wait til Da Bears play Miami Smile
Back to top Go down
300Crocket
CAMM Member
300Crocket

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 2:35 pm

Good for you Dart. I too was once where you were..Keep up the good work!

Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 4:14 pm

Sorry to hear about all that but im glad you are ok.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 5th 2010, 4:40 pm

I'm glad you're doing better,glad to see you around again!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 2:03 am

So sorry to hear about your health issues Chris....but very happy to hear you are doing better and losing weight!
Back to top Go down
crazy933
CAMM Pro
crazy933

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 6:48 am

hey bro, Its good to hear from ya, glad to hear your losing the lb's, good to find out the gallstones now before you're in intense pain.

We're keeping you in our prayers.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 6th 2010, 9:40 pm

That sucks bro, you dont have health insurance at work? If not, by the way it sounds why not try and get public aid? Hope everything gets better!
Go BEARS!!!!!!!! bearbang dabears Da Bears
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 12:30 am

Prayers are with you and your family.....take care of yourself. You've helped so many
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 12:32 am

Glad you are okay Chris. That same thing happened to me last year and scared me to death! I seriously thought I was dying. I'm glad it turned out that you are okay.

Thanks for checking in. I was wondering where you have been lately. Don't be a stranger.
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 8:48 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
That sucks bro, you dont have health insurance at work?

ohh I got insurance...but it dont cover 100%...
all the test and meds.. probally be paying about 500 out of pocket!

and who know what it will cost for the gallbladder surgery!
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 7th 2010, 12:24 pm

Darty glad you are ok man! Been following along on Facebook.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 12:42 pm

Gall bladder is a piece of cake I am kinda bummed cause I can't even find my scars but it was like a day recovery no big deal at all. Glad to see you back on bro hope to see ya soon
Back to top Go down
JBBCharger
CAMM Member
JBBCharger

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 3:33 pm

Glad to hear you're feeling better, Chris. Also, congrats on the weight loss!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2010, 4:05 pm

hang in there dude, God Bless
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sorry.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorry....   Sorry.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: CAMM General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: