Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

mygig radio problem with memory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
inca23
CAMM Rookie

mygig radio problem with memory Empty
PostSubject: mygig radio problem with memory   mygig radio problem with memory I_icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2010, 10:26 pm

I was wondering if anybody has had, or is having the problem I am with my "Mygig radio" I have in my 2008 Charger r/t.
I have loaded my hard drive with music only to have it completely gone after turning the car off and back on later. This has happened to me about 3 times in the past year and its driving me crazy. The radio has a mind of its own. Sometimes it starts right up after i turn on the car and other times it doesnt for like 10 mins. or it takes forever to find the music. Does anybody know about this or how to fix it, without changing radios???

Thanks
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: mygig radio problem with memory   mygig radio problem with memory I_icon_minitimeNovember 1st 2010, 5:40 am

I dont know how to fix it but if you still have a warranty, I think its time to take it in. They would put a new radio rather than fix the one you have which I know is not what you want but at least you wouldnt have to worry about that problem anymore.
Back to top Go down
inca23
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: mygig radio problem with memory   mygig radio problem with memory I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 5:30 pm

I took it in and i was just 300 miles under for my warranty to still be valid. They ordered a new radio for me and should arrive in a few days. Im glad I did this just in time. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: mygig radio problem with memory   mygig radio problem with memory I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 7:57 pm

Nice move!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: mygig radio problem with memory   mygig radio problem with memory I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 8:47 pm

They gave me a new one and I have Zero problems with it.
Back to top Go down
jjeckelxz5
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: mygig radio problem with memory   mygig radio problem with memory I_icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2010, 9:30 pm

i've gotta go get a new one also, my hard drive keeps getting erased and cd's start over every time the car is turned off and back on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mygig radio problem with memory   mygig radio problem with memory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mygig radio problem with memory
Page 1 of 1