Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 4:10 pm

Saw this on the news this morning and had to check it out....ITS FOR REAL! Im going to put my order in on Friday.....

http://www.cyberdriveillinois.com/

BLACKHAWKS LICENSE PLATES! And whats even better is that they match the black/red theme I got going for my car. Very Happy

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 4:18 pm

pretty gangsta sweet southside!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 8:04 pm

That's a cool plate, Joey.
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 8:07 pm

Sweeet!!!!
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 8:08 pm

looks even sweeter the second time i looked at this thread
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 10:18 pm

Sweeeeeeet x2 lol....
Back to top Go down
Mad Hatter
CAMM Member
Mad Hatter

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2010, 10:42 pm

When I 1st saw the plate I immediately thought of you. Can't wait to see it on your ride.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2010, 12:00 am

i wish they were black, ill stick to my black 66's
Back to top Go down
ejfox10
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 9:41 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 3:47 pm

ejfox10 wrote:
Bump

Lol bump for what?

As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear god protect my ride. Amen.
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 4:02 pm

Do you have them yet??

I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 4:08 pm

honestly i think he bumped it cause he is trying to get his post count up so he can use more features on the site... i don't blame him. lol.

SRT MAX Plus cam, Dominator stall torque converter, AMG blue top shift solenoids, Wavetrack LSD, richmond 3.55 gears, Tein Superstreet coilovers, stack 'chubby'' sway bars, ect...
Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.)))))  -  (((((Edited movie.)))))  -  (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))
Back to top Go down
ejfox10
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 4:10 pm

Good guess. That's exactly what I was doing. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 4:11 pm

ejfox10 wrote:
Good guess. That's exactly what I was doing. Very Happy

it was kinda obvious when you commented on like 20 old threads this morning. haha....

SRT MAX Plus cam, Dominator stall torque converter, AMG blue top shift solenoids, Wavetrack LSD, richmond 3.55 gears, Tein Superstreet coilovers, stack 'chubby'' sway bars, ect...
Autocross videos - (((((SRT8 Charger autocross lap.)))))  -  (((((Edited movie.)))))  -  (((((Helmet cam lap.)))))
Back to top Go down
ejfox10
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 4:22 pm

subtlety is not one of my strong suits. That's a lot of posts before you can send PMs. I get it though. I've received a sketchy email from China not more than three weeks ago asking if I would like to meet mail-order wives. They got my email address off of a Nissan forum.
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 4:53 pm

Shawn1112 wrote:
Do you have them yet??

Nah I didnt get them yet. I was extremely close to selling my car so I didnt order the plates Now after weighing pros and cons, I decided to tough it out and keep it. I havent bought any mods for a while so the plates can very well still be my next mod, lol.

Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 25th 2011, 10:22 pm

it will add horsepower ........... affraid
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 10:47 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 10:49 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
Do you have them yet??

Nah I didnt get them yet. I was extremely close to selling my car so I didnt order the plates Now after weighing pros and cons, I decided to tough it out and keep it. I havent bought any mods for a while so the plates can very well still be my next mod, lol.

Whhaaaaaat??? Selling it.... Why would you do suck a thing ? Lol,well I'm glad you decide to keep it
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 10:50 am

liljoejoe54 wrote:

Nah I didnt get them yet. I was extremely close to selling my car so I didnt order the plates Now after weighing pros and cons, I decided to tough it out and keep it.

Good call, my man!
Back to top Go down
Iguanaman
CAMM All-Star
Iguanaman

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 10:50 am

Bump
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2011, 11:04 am

HemiMag wrote:
liljoejoe54 wrote:
Shawn1112 wrote:
Do you have them yet??

Whhaaaaaat??? Selling it.... Why would you do suck a thing ? Lol,well I'm glad you decide to keep it

I didnt want to but I was in a tough spot for a while and it sounded like the best thing to do at the time. Luckily, things have changed and I should be able to keep it now.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!   I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I FOUND MY NEXT MOD!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Exterior-
Jump to: