Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

09 HIDs on an 07 SRT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

09 HIDs on an 07 SRT Empty
PostSubject: 09 HIDs on an 07 SRT   09 HIDs on an 07 SRT I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 4:03 pm

Can I install 09 HID headlights onto my 07 SRT? and if so how difficult is it to do?
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: 09 HIDs on an 07 SRT   09 HIDs on an 07 SRT I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 5:59 pm

I wouldnt think it would work, but I could be wrong. When you add aftermarket hid's you usually have trouble because the computer senses the voltage drop. Thats why everyone usually has to get the anti-flicker harness. So I assume you would have the same problems, unless you can get it re-flashed or something. Hopefully the Black Stig chimes in, he would be the one to ask.
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: 09 HIDs on an 07 SRT   09 HIDs on an 07 SRT I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 6:09 pm

Thank you Shawn, if they are the OEM's ons from 09 dodge, the ballasts and stuff should be self contained and should work if they don't work i can make it work Smile

In either case they would be the best way to go projecotors and hid's without doing a retofit.
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: 09 HIDs on an 07 SRT   09 HIDs on an 07 SRT I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 8:44 pm

ok awesome! casue i want projectors but i dont like the aftermarket ones...thanks..and if i have trouble i will send ya a PM
Back to top Go down
The Black Stig
Supporting Vendor
The Black Stig

PostSubject: Re: 09 HIDs on an 07 SRT   09 HIDs on an 07 SRT I_icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 9:06 pm

DamnSTR8 wrote:
ok awesome! casue i want projectors but i dont like the aftermarket ones...thanks..and if i have trouble i will send ya a PM

How did you score those? you srsly didn't spend $1000 for them did you?
Back to top Go down
DamnSTR8
CAMM Pro
DamnSTR8

PostSubject: Re: 09 HIDs on an 07 SRT   09 HIDs on an 07 SRT I_icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 3:27 pm

i havnt bought them yet im just asking questions before i get started
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 09 HIDs on an 07 SRT   09 HIDs on an 07 SRT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

09 HIDs on an 07 SRT
Page 1 of 1