Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car

Go down 
+5
ChiTownHemi
jontoad
liljoejoe54
Okie6.1
Illinois Chaos
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car  Empty
PostSubject: Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car    Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car  I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 8:31 pm

Looks like I'll have to save up for a roll bar over the winter. I'm going Alcohol. Made an appt. at Mr. Norm's for Nov. 1, to start the project. I'm hoping to get in at least one more trip to the track after the conversion. If I do get in one more run, it will be a nice day to get kicked out (or get called to the tower and be told to slow down) for going below 11.49. Next year I'll come back with my roll bar and drive shaft loop. Tim and I have a plan!! and it's upgradeable as needed. Uri
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car    Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car  I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 8:42 pm

Damn Tom that is going to be badass
Back to top Go down
liljoejoe54
liljoejoe54

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car    Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car  I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 8:51 pm

Nice. What is involved with the conversion?
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car    Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car  I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 8:53 pm

thats cool.

i want a cage too...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car    Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car  I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 9:26 pm

Okie5.7 wrote:
Damn Tom that is going to be badass

thx

liljoejoe54 wrote:
Nice. What is involved with the conversion?

It will be similar to NOS but will give me around 50 safe HP. It's upgradeable if I want. More spray, bigger nozzle, multiple nozzles, different controllers, racing CMR tune, Nitro additives.

jontoad wrote:
thats cool.

i want a cage too...

I have a really cool Carbon Fiber (coating) one picked out that is removable. That will lower my e.t. more too.
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car    Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car  I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 9:59 pm

That's awesome Tom! Now you'll have to call her the Drunken HellBitch.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car    Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car  I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 10:15 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:

I have a really cool Carbon Fiber (coating) one picked out that is removable. That will lower my e.t. more too.

the one that RPM rollbars makes? thats the one i want...
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car    Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 6:47 am

jontoad wrote:
Illinois Chaos wrote:

the one that RPM rollbars makes? thats the one i want...

That's the one I'm looking at. They have free shipping for Oct. I'm just going to wait until spring, I think.
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car    Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 11:46 am

so youre going alky injection.........NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was thinking about doing that, but i gotta get an intercooler first....probably next year.....
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car    Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 12:22 pm

Nice Tom,it sure will help!!! I used to run methanol on my Subaru,thy way I didn't have to buy that expensive c16 fuel for my custom racing tune...
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car    Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 3:25 pm

You are a sick man!!!!
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car    Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car  I_icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 3:26 pm

I do remember having this conversation with you about at what point do you call it a race car haha looks like you have decided
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car    Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illinois Chaos' Alcohol Car
Page 1 of 1