Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New guy from Green Bay, WI

Go down 
+10
Dartboy
ChiTownHemi
Illinois Chaos
Shawn1112
RT!st!C
Pomps
inkedup
HiPwr
chargerchick
Jason84
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason84
CAMM Rookie

New guy from Green Bay, WI Empty
PostSubject: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 9:15 pm

Hey guys I met a guy down at GLD wed night (sorry I forgot the name !!) He had a black SRT8 w/ a supercharger on it and a big mr norms sticker on the back window. very nice guy

Anyways, My name is Jason from Green Bay, WI and I drive a 2006 charger r/t I've had it for 2 years now not to much done to it really just exhaust intake diablo tstat and some SRT wheels. I will probably do some more stuff to it after winter.
New guy from Green Bay, WI Img_6810

Dont have any new pictures with the SRT wheels yet. Will get one soon.
Back to top Go down
Jason84
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 9:16 pm

And I am also getting new headlights within the next couple weeks hopefully some that dont fog up so bad Sad
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 9:20 pm

Hi Jason! Welcome to the CAMM forums! Welcome waves

The nice guy you met was Tom aka Illinois Chaos. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HiPwr
HiPwr

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 9:26 pm

Welcome to CAMM.
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 9:34 pm

Welcome to camm......nice ride now delete the door molding already........lol
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 9:38 pm

Green Bay huh? We'll be keeping an eye on you! In the mean time, welcome to CAMM.
Back to top Go down
Jason84
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 9:43 pm

Yeah My work is 1 block away from the lambeau field to Smile Not much of a football fan though... Lately been watching all my customers getting hurt on tv lol

I work at a car/home audio/video shop so we get a few of the players in.

If you guys need anything crazy done inside your cars just let me know !! we do fiberglassing motorization and everything you can dream of.
Back to top Go down
Pomps
CAMM Pro
Pomps

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 9:57 pm

You better at least be a Jonathan Brandimeier Fan!
Back to top Go down
Jason84
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 10:16 pm

sorry I am not lol
Back to top Go down
Jason84
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 10:20 pm

Oh and I did not remove my door mouldings because when i took off the trunk badges the paint underneath that was even kind of weird... So I am afraid to see what it looks like under there.

And I have been getting some chips/door dings lately dont know why just people that dont give a shit about anything. I probably have about 4-5 marks in my door mouldings to... so I dont know what would happen if I took them off.
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 11:51 pm

Welcome To CAMM!
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 12:03 am

Welcome to Camm, btw Green Bay SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bearbang dabears Da Bears
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 2:02 am

Pomps wrote:
You better at least be a Jonathan Brandimeier Fan!

I am! He used to DJ here in Phoenix waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when. Johnny in the morning! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 8:33 am

Welcome to The CAMM, Jason. Glad you made it! Great looking Charger!!! mopar
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 10:11 am

Welcome Jason. Lots of great resources here if you're looking for any modding advice. Now go wash that car and take some new pics!!
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 10:50 am

x2
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 11:16 am

welcome! Great havin you here with us...

also the fogging of the headlights.... make sure all the bulbs housin are in properly...and snug...and if you have to, the lights can be removed, and heated in the oven and resealed (Ive done it with halos often) and can also put a bead of silicone around the light to help seal em...this may save you a few hundred bucks!

Best to you and welcome to CAMM!
Back to top Go down
Jason84
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 12:53 pm

theres a local guy with the 5 led halo/projectors I might buy hes only asking $125.

Dont know if they are good or not but I guess I will find out.
Back to top Go down
Jason84
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 1:01 pm

I actually went through the quick wash on my way to work this morning took a couple crappy cell phone pics for ya guys Smile I had to make sure to get lambeau field and the don hudson center and practice field in the picture for you guys so you can see what a real football team's area looks like hahaha

New guy from Green Bay, WI Charge10
New guy from Green Bay, WI Charge11
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 1:41 pm

And the shit talking begins! You will fit in good with us. From the pics looks like a ghost town to me. I guess thats the way it is when your team SUCKS!!!!!! lol

Do me a favor stay out of those car washes, they will do some big time damage to a blck car. Hand wash only bro!

bearbang
Back to top Go down
ChiTownHemi
CAMM All-Star
ChiTownHemi

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 6:18 pm

Your car looks better in those pics but I like the first pic better without the lame-ass puker crap in the background.

What happened to the viper rims?
Back to top Go down
goldberg1701
CAMM Pro
goldberg1701

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 16th 2010, 6:33 pm

Jason, you're treading on thin ice with that last pic...

GO BEARS!!! Da Bears dabears bearbang bearbang bearbang
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 10:56 am

Welcome to CAMM!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jason84
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 17th 2010, 10:05 pm

I sold the viper rims just wanted something different. And these are much lighter wheels. Felt like the staggered 20" vipers were slowing me down a lot.
Back to top Go down
eviltrycycle
Founding Member
Founding Member
eviltrycycle

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2010, 12:41 pm

Welcome to CAMM! Thanks for signing up. high5
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guy from Green Bay, WI   New guy from Green Bay, WI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New guy from Green Bay, WI
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next