Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PICS of new hood, suspension and tails

Go down 
+6
chargerchick
Shawn1112
firestartr420
HemiMag
Okie6.1
northsiderz
10 posters
AuthorMessage
northsiderz
CAMM Member

PICS of new hood, suspension and tails Empty
PostSubject: PICS of new hood, suspension and tails   PICS of new hood, suspension and tails I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 3:43 pm

Its been a few weeks since I had my SRT rear end installed along with the Peddars suspension kit so I figured now would be a good time to post up a couple pics. I also tinted/color matched the tails. I've still got to finish up on the tails but for now they will do. I haven't given them their final sanding and polishing but I think they look pretty decent. I'll post before and after pics.

Before:

https://2img.net/h/i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac39/btimson/Charger-profile.jpg

After:

https://2img.net/h/i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac39/btimson/2010-10-12173455.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac39/btimson/2010-10-12173538.jpg
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: PICS of new hood, suspension and tails   PICS of new hood, suspension and tails I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 4:07 pm

Here you go for those who hate links. Looks good!

Before
PICS of new hood, suspension and tails Charger-profile

After
PICS of new hood, suspension and tails 2010-10-12173455
PICS of new hood, suspension and tails 2010-10-12173538
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: PICS of new hood, suspension and tails   PICS of new hood, suspension and tails I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 4:44 pm

Looks good congrats
Back to top Go down
firestartr420
CAMM All-Star
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: PICS of new hood, suspension and tails   PICS of new hood, suspension and tails I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 4:53 pm

very nice.... they look so much better lower....
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: PICS of new hood, suspension and tails   PICS of new hood, suspension and tails I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 7:05 pm

Looks great! Where did you get the hood, VFN? Is your R/T a 09 or you just put 09 tails?
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: PICS of new hood, suspension and tails   PICS of new hood, suspension and tails I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 7:28 pm

Very nice job! Looks great! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
AlterEgo
Founding Member
Founding Member
AlterEgo

PostSubject: Re: PICS of new hood, suspension and tails   PICS of new hood, suspension and tails I_icon_minitimeOctober 13th 2010, 8:27 pm

very nice!
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: PICS of new hood, suspension and tails   PICS of new hood, suspension and tails I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:34 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
Looks great! Where did you get the hood, VFN? Is your R/T a 09 or you just put 09 tails?

The hood is courtesy of Tom (IL Chaos). We swapped a while back so he could do his shaker hood....which I still wanna see pics of. And my R/T is an '09. It took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do w/ the lights. They were too red.
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: PICS of new hood, suspension and tails   PICS of new hood, suspension and tails I_icon_minitimeOctober 14th 2010, 10:41 am

Your car is looking good, Brad! What a transformation, wow! Like the hood!
Back to top Go down
Jason84
CAMM Rookie

PostSubject: Re: PICS of new hood, suspension and tails   PICS of new hood, suspension and tails I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 11:10 pm

What do you think of the ride so far??

I am doing suspension very soon not sure If I am doing it before or after winter though might wait till after.. (drive my car through the winter)

so far best ride I have heard is either pedders or eibach springs/koni str.t struts...

Also did you do any alignment parts or were they able to get it close?
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: PICS of new hood, suspension and tails   PICS of new hood, suspension and tails I_icon_minitimeOctober 15th 2010, 11:37 pm

looks great!
Back to top Go down
northsiderz
CAMM Member

PostSubject: Re: PICS of new hood, suspension and tails   PICS of new hood, suspension and tails I_icon_minitimeOctober 18th 2010, 7:20 am

Jason84 wrote:
What do you think of the ride so far??

I am doing suspension very soon not sure If I am doing it before or after winter though might wait till after.. (drive my car through the winter)

so far best ride I have heard is either pedders or eibach springs/koni str.t struts...

Also did you do any alignment parts or were they able to get it close?

I love the ride.....its so much firmer and feels more like a sports car than with the factory equipment. I can't speak for the other companies but I did my homework and love the peddars setup. I did have to get it aligned after it was lowered and all of the other suspension components were put in, but I think that's pretty typical when you lower any car.

For peddars springs and an alignment I would think you could get that done for about $400 if you look around for a good alignment shop. Oh, and add whatever labor would be to that unless you plan on doing it yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PICS of new hood, suspension and tails   PICS of new hood, suspension and tails I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PICS of new hood, suspension and tails
Page 1 of 1