Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can someone tell me if .....

Go down 
+3
jontoad
Shawn1112
inkedup
7 posters
AuthorMessage
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

can someone tell me if ..... Empty
PostSubject: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 8:39 pm

i turned on my gauge cluster so i can get my 0-60 reading on one of them i didnt realize that i was changing the settings.can some one tell can someone tell me if ..... Gauge10me what they should read?this might be why my lights are acting weird too....or not
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 8:41 pm

No clue bro, my car isnt kool enough to have that.
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 9:17 pm

i have the evic but i can't really recognize what menu you are on by that small ass pic
Back to top Go down
bogieboy
CAMM All-Star
bogieboy

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 9:18 pm

click on the pic Jon....
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 9:37 pm

I tried to blow it up then it was too big....focus Daniel son...
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 9:39 pm

You got an evo Jon zoom it in I needs help
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 10:09 pm

That the light sensitivity for the auto headlight and auto climate control...I think
http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=11326
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 10:48 pm

Could someone pkease check there's and tell me what all the nubers are.so I can hopefully not have to take it in saturday
Back to top Go down
jontoad
Founding Member
Founding Member
jontoad

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 12:32 am

bogieboy wrote:
click on the pic Jon....

lol. its not a thumbnail. it doesn't get any bigger when you click it.

I only use my evo to cruise the forums when I'm lunch and not at home. it would still just pixalate that image anyways.
Back to top Go down
moaugust88
CAMM Pro
moaugust88

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 10:27 am

Here we go it explains just that knew it was somewhere though you'll have to set it yourself and test and see what works and what's your personal preference

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=155209

Quote :
AutoHLSens - Number
Current value of the light sensor for the automatic headlight system (instantaneous).

Higher Number = Darker
TC - 2 Numbers
First number is a dampening (averaging) value, the higher the number, the more dampening occurs.

i.e. Higher the dampening value, the longer it will take for the lights to come on when it gets dark and longer it will take for the lights to go off when it gets bright. So if you go through a lot of short tunnels and don't want the lights to keep going on and off, increase this value.

Second number is the damped sensor value.
Thld - A number and up to 2 alphabets
Current threshold value. If damped sensor value exceeds this value, lights will come on. If damped sensor value goes below this value, lights will go off.

A = Automatic Headlights On
H = SmartBeam Automatic High Beam System On
HBduty - Numerical Percentage
Shows the current intensity level of the SmartBeam system, 0% = off, 100% = full high beams.
Available Actions:
♪ Increases dampening value (max out then loop back to lowest value)
> Increases threshold value (max out then loop back to lowest value)
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 11:00 am

Ok but most of you guys probably didn't mess with your number .all i want are the stock values
Back to top Go down
Dartboy
Founding Member
Founding Member
Dartboy

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 11:10 am

stop fucking with stuff you dont know what it does.... Evil or Very Mad

stop on by tomorrow morning...got a buddy comin by to debadge the new 300 they got...
will see what my #'s are at and reset ya!
Back to top Go down
RT!st!C
CAMM Pro
RT!st!C

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 11:16 am

Shawn1112 wrote:
No clue bro, my car isnt kool enough to have that.

It takes time! Keep your head up, you'll get there tongue
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitimeOctober 8th 2010, 11:28 am

i just dont wanna waste the time going to roselle tommorow and have them mess my car up more,i never knew that i was changing values thought i was changing radio stations...lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can someone tell me if .....   can someone tell me if ..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

can someone tell me if .....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: The Garage :: Engine Bay Aesthetics-
Jump to: