Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars
Joining our club forum is FREE, so please take a few minutes to register and join us in Chicagoland's best Modern Mopar club on the web!

After joining, you will not only be able to communicate with our members, but other forums will be available for viewing and posting. These include our CAMM Swap section, featuring parts and vehicles for sale in the Chicagoland area, the Knowledge Base, Off Topic Areas and much, much more.

Advertisements will also be disabled for you once you join.

We openly invite you to join our online community and hope to see you posting soon!

Everything Mopar for the Chicagoland area

PortalHomeRegisterLog in

A new pb and one year later

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

A new pb and one year later Empty
PostSubject: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 11:19 pm

Ran a new pb tonight at Great Lakes. One year ago I was 13.10 territory. Hitting the 11's tonight was like a dream come true. I put alot of hard work into my car this year and it's starting to pay off. I'm psyched!! There was no track prep at all. I didn't even see any thp around. I had to feather my launches to get good 60' of 1.8ish. I have been patient and tonight it was pay day!!
firestartr420

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 5th 2010, 11:42 pm

Getting in to the 11's is awesome!!!! way to go Tom!!!!
Back to top Go down
chargerchick
CAMM All-Star
chargerchick

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:57 am

Congratulations Tom! That's awesome! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Shawn1112
Founding Member
Founding Member
Shawn1112

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 6:14 am

Congrats bro, I knew the hellbitch had it in her.

A new pb and one year later 1236920_10151644188979537_407418136_n
Back to top Go down
otter1363
CAMM Pro
otter1363

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 10:00 am

WHOO HOO!!

I see they are showing a -225 DA last night. I hear the track prep was for crap though so good going!!

Might be a couple more weeks 'till we see another -da though.

Congrats Tom!!
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 11:06 am

Wow Congrats Tom!!!!!!!!! Trophy Trophy Trophy
Back to top Go down
Hypnotiq
CAMM All-Star
Hypnotiq

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 11:42 am

11s! Thats awesome man.. congrats!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:05 pm

Thanks everyone. Teri and Rob were taking vids. I made this run against a guy who had a 1970 Challenger w/502ci Hemi. It was a beast but the track prep was shit and he just went up in smoke at the line. He also had a terrible r/t and 60'. He ran a better e/t and mph. but I still won. He caught me just AT the finish line and scared me half to death. I was like GEEZEUS PEEZUS!!!!!
I was in the left lane FTW!
A new pb and one year later Scan0020
Back to top Go down
Headtripp
Founding Member
Founding Member
Headtripp

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 1:07 pm

Great job Tommy Boy

2006 Daytona GoMango #3918
2009 Challenger R/T
A new pb and one year later Headtripp2
Back to top Go down
ghost
Founding Member
Founding Member
ghost

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 2:11 pm

conmgrats tom, badass
Back to top Go down
Okie6.1
CAMM All-Star
Okie6.1

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 2:41 pm

Congrats
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 2:51 pm

Hey thanks everyone. I have had the patience of a clam with this goal. It all really paid off last night! I think my foot slipped and oops I ran a good time lol.
Back to top Go down
blackhemi
CAMM Pro
blackhemi

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 4:51 pm

Congrats on your goal. That's got to be one wicked ride flying down the track. What's next mid or low 11's or straight to 10's.
Back to top Go down
stairman
CAMM Pro
stairman

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 5:23 pm

WTG TOM!!! thumbsup
Back to top Go down
inkedup
CAMM All-Star
inkedup

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 5:57 pm

congrats tom ,way to go......
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 10:45 pm

Thanks again everyone. I was up there again tonight and made 3 runs. The first 2 were in the 11's and the last was just out @ 12.060. My best was an 11.905 with a 1.807 60'. I'm trying to get into the 11.8's. Cooler weather ahead.
Back to top Go down
HemiMag
CAMM All-Star
HemiMag

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 6th 2010, 11:34 pm

Getting better n better Tom!!!
Back to top Go down
cjresto
CAMM Member
cjresto

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 7:35 am

Great times Tom!!!
Back to top Go down
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 8:26 am

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You deserve it!
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 7:23 pm

Tim@Mr.Norm's wrote:

You deserve it!

Thanks, Tim. BTW, with the Mr. Norm's banner across my rear window the guy in the tower does a Mr. Norm's commercial at least once per night when I'm staging at the line. The guy in the time slip booth is a big Mopar fan and he compliments my car and says my car is the shit. You guys are getting alot of free press out of that little ole banner ,lol.
Back to top Go down
Tim@MPH
Supporting Vendor

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 7:25 pm

Illinois Chaos wrote:
Tim@Mr.Norm's wrote:

You deserve it!

Thanks, Tim. BTW, with the Mr. Norm's banner across my rear window the guy in the tower does a Mr. Norm's commercial at least once per night when I'm staging at the line. The guy in the time slip booth is a big Mopar fan and he compliments my car and says my car is the shit. You guys are getting alot of free press out of that little ole banner ,lol.
Cool! I need to come up there with you. Did you see our GSS street car on a stock motor and 93 octane went a 10.64 @ 129mph?Wink

You take the 11 second cars and I'll ahndle the 10 second cars.!!Wink
Back to top Go down
Illinois Chaos
CAMM All-Star
Illinois Chaos

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitimeOctober 7th 2010, 7:36 pm

Sounds like a plan! I go every Tues. and Wed. night. Thurs is slick cars only night.Leg. x challenger?

Wed. is best track prep and usually in the rt lane. There are a few super stock and low et cars running test and tune.

The GSS car is sick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new pb and one year later   A new pb and one year later I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new pb and one year later
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chicagoland Area Modern Mopars :: Around Chicagoland :: At the Track-
Jump to: